The Student Room Group

racist white people

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BioStudentx
We're talking about Muslims here. Prophet Muhammad.

Why did you describe him as a paedophile?
Just bc a bunch of pathetic fools insult a bunch of Afghans + Pakistanis, it does not mean you use Islam as an excuse to say "they're following him" (?)
The problem:

And this can be said for everything. Rape, paedophilia, stealing. When whites do sh*t everyone is like oh this mentally troubled individual.

Nobody ever gives muslims or minorities that benefit of doubt. We just stereotype them all.

DOI: I'm white
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Leukocyte
Why did you describe him as a paedophile?
Just bc a bunch of pathetic fools insult a bunch of Afghans + Pakistanis, it does not mean you use Islam as an excuse to say "they're following him" (?)

Having sex with a 9 year old is pedophilia?
I'm not saying it's an excuse - I'm saying I sympathise with both sides.
Original post by BioStudentx
Having sex with a 9 year old is pedophilia?
I'm not saying it's an excuse - I'm saying I sympathise with both sides.

Oh dear. She wasn't nine.
Original post by halal kebab5
"why shouldnt i be a terrorist if you treat me like one" -four lions

Absolutely ridiculous. The only result that mentality would bring forth is justification for the racists' accusations. The only way to fight against racism is to not allow ourselves to become victims and perpetuators of stereotypes. Sorry that you have to deal with all that BS.
Original post by BookBird
Absolutely ridiculous. The only result that mentality would bring forth is justification for the racists' accusations. The only way to fight against racism is to not allow ourselves to become victims and perpetuators of stereotypes. Sorry that you have to deal with all that BS.

Roadmap to radicalisation:

Oppression doesn't immediately lead to radicalisation but is a very important precursor on the route to that outcome.

So, I believe that he is justified in saying 'we might as well become terrorists' but not literally. I don't think anyone has a normal perfect free life and wakes up one day and thinks do you know what I'm gonna bomb some sh*t up. It comes from constant oppression and the removal of liberty.
[QUOTE=Leukocyte;62393283]Oh dear. She wasn't nine.

How old do you believe she was?
was on the bus the other day and some old white guy was on about how all pakistani and afghani men are peados and how islam will take over europe, called him out for it and everyone was telling him to stfu, moving on this isnt the first time ive heard some of these racist british white illiterate people bang on about how all muslims are terrorists and want to take over, and this is why i hate britain cuz the majority of people are ignorant and cant think for themselves they read a few articles online and the scare mongering begins. Also i have heard enough ******** about immigration, these british people are the ones that called us over after world war 2 to help rebuild and now they want us to leave? nah thats never going to happen. We're here now, majority of us are law abiding citizens that work hard and pay taxes, so before any of you type or say anything which might cause more anger and hatred just know youre taking part in the production of home grown terrorists.

I'm white myself but I only agree partially.

You probably realise that most of us aren't racist and you have been provoked by one person. From my own experience I know that some older people don't even have a bit of respect and the older they get the worse they are. I'm just wondering how they would feel on your place, also, they shouldn't be talking that way, especially in public places. Having said that, you shouldn't just make assumptions based on one person or small group of people.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
How can old an old white man say something like that. When everytime you see the news regarding rape and pedo allegations, they are the face of it. Everyone single one (trying to degrade cosby despite most allegations being false smh)

Like ive said many times non of these racist appear in real life, only talk the talk on the internet with safety of their computer screen. The ones that do appear in real life are illiterate, skin head football chavs, who blame immigrants for taking all the jobs while they sit a the pub lol
Reply 29
This kind of thing happens in every area of the globe, if you are ever thought of as a minority it will happen regardless of your skin colour. The moment you start to think everyone thinks the same as one low life, you head down a very dark path.
There are some idiots who love to make themselves feel better by blaming someone else for their own shortcomings in life so they can dodge responsibility. You would probably find that the guys doing this will have given abuse to someone dressed differently, disabled, had a different accent, supported a different team... whatever they could find before they saw you that day. Some people are vile. Racism isnt ever acceptable, I hope that those who feel justified in doing it have to travel to find work during the next recession, where they will experience it themselves. I heartily recommend working as a Berlitz English teacher for a while in East Asia. Might feel different when the far right protests are about you being there.
Reply 30
OH come on his name is Halal Kebab, it is clearly a troll.

I'm British but I don't call myself Fish and Chips....because it would be ridiculous, like this thread and the people in here who are actually defending the troll's point of view out of nothing but idealogical fanaticism that trumps their own common sense.

This Kebab is clearly a troll, don't feed the troll. End of.
(edited 8 years ago)
this is why i hate britain cuz the majority of people are ignorant and cant think for themselves they read a few articles online and the scare mongering begins

Exactly.

Ignorance is the greatest disease known to man.
was on the bus the other day and some old white guy was on about how all pakistani and afghani men are peados and how islam will take over europe, called him out for it and everyone was telling him to stfu, moving on this isnt the first time ive heard some of these racist british white illiterate people bang on about how all muslims are terrorists and want to take over, and this is why i hate britain cuz the majority of people are ignorant and cant think for themselves they read a few articles online and the scare mongering begins. Also i have heard enough ******** about immigration, these british people are the ones that called us over after world war 2 to help rebuild and now they want us to leave? nah thats never going to happen. We're here now, majority of us are law abiding citizens that work hard and pay taxes, so before any of you type or say anything which might cause more anger and hatred just know youre taking part in the production of home grown terrorists.

Hi kebab. Havent seen you in a while
Reply 34
b1.jpg
Reply 35

And he's back 😂

Original post by Student403

😂😂😂 my Fave line

"When you see someone like me, you think terrorist, don't ya"

"Yeah you do"

😂😂
Original post by ZuluK
And he's back 😂

😂😂😂 my Fave line

"When you see someone like me, you think terrorist, don't ya"

"Yeah you do"

😂😂

"Yeeeee ohhhh just coz im muslim you thought it was real"
Original post by Leukocyte
Oh dear. She wasn't nine.

She was, as confirmed by Sahih-Bukhari.
Reply 38
Original post by Student403
"Yeeeee ohhhh just coz im muslim you thought it was real"

I'm the Mujahideen and I'm making a scene Now you's gonna feel what the boom-boom means
It's like Tupac said, "When I die, I'm not dead"
We are the martyrs, you're just smashed tomatoes
Allahu Akbar!

Mashallah brother
Original post by ZuluK
I'm the Mujahideen and I'm making a scene Now you's gonna feel what the boom-boom means
It's like Tupac said, "When I die, I'm not dead"
We are the martyrs, you're just smashed tomatoes
Allahu Akbar!

Mashallah brother

I read through that checking it was verbatim from the movie. It was. No mistakes :biggrin:

:hugs:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending