If you could go into any job..

Scroll to see replies

Game designer or manga artist
being paid to check out hot guys who have defined muscles:u:
Original post by UWS
Gynaecologist

Original post by shawtyb
my old one seemed very much to like his job too

It's a ****ing disgusting job - trust me. Some of the things you'll see will literally make you asexual :puke:
Original post by ivy.98
Marijuana potency tester :bong2::bong: < omfg these emoticons

I'd rather be an LSD tester :angelwings::angelwings:
Weed is starting to get a bit boring now tbh doesn't really do much, don't really see the hype around it.
Reply 24
Original post by captainslow69
I'd rather be an LSD tester :angelwings::angelwings:
Weed is starting to get a bit boring now tbh doesn't really do much, don't really see the hype around it.

LSD is cool, but Im gonna stick with the old-fashioned stuff
True that. Sometimes I get bored with weed and venture into psychedellics, but then always come back to weed.
Hard to choose but, pro tennis player, animator at Pixar or a concert pianist (if only I had the skills though, sigh)
Original post by ivy.98
LSD is cool, but Im gonna stick with the old-fashioned stuff
True that. Sometimes I get bored with weed and venture into psychedellics, but then always come back to weed.

Weed puts you into a bubble for about 1-2 hours and that's it. 250ug of LSD and you'll start seeing God, angels and transformers for 12 hours.
Reply 27
Original post by captainslow69
Weed puts you into a bubble for about 1-2 hours and that's it. 250ug of LSD and you'll start seeing God, angels and transformers for 12 hours.

That bubble is great though, everything seems perfect, I found that it works best for me because i get the most out of the whole 'trip' experience, wheres LSD trips are more personal and give me anxiety because of that :erm: but each to their own I guess
I'd be a mangaka and make my music... will still do that regardless :laugh:
Work in Google's R&D department as a software engineer :moon:
I'd want to be a writer of some sort, a high school English teacher or a mental health nurse/counsellor :laugh:
Yeah, I know... I'm pretty boring
Surgeon or video game developer...or both xD
I would actually love to have no job and have the freedom to do whatever I wanted, when I wanted.

If I had to pick one though, I would probably work behind the scenes on movies. I'm not sure exactly what I would do, but I think it would be great to see the movie come together and contribute to it in some way.
Professional food blogger/YouTuber

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd like to be a professional procrastinator :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending