The Student Room Group

KCL MA in Contemporary Britan History v.s UCL MA in Contemporary European History

I got the offers from the KCL and UCL both. It's hard to make the decision. I like the courses in KCL more. But the campus life is more attractive for me in UCL.

I have no idea which one to choose.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by shengji8125
I got the offers from the KCL and UCL both. It's hard to make the decision. I like the courses in KCL more. But the campus life is more attractive for me in UCL.

I have no idea which one to choose.

Given that both unis are in central London, what makes life at UCL more attractive than at KCL?
Reply 2
Original post by ageshallnot
Given that both unis are in central London, what makes life at UCL more attractive than at KCL?

Some people told me that the UCL has a bigger campus than KCL and the KCL campus is consisted of several buildings.
Some people told me that the UCL has a bigger campus than KCL and the KCL campus is consisted of several buildings.

KCL has different centres, but that will be largely irrelevant to you because you will be based in a single location - probably in the Strand given your course.

UCL is more compact, but it is still a collection of buildings in London streets walked by the general public.
Reply 4
KCL has different centres, but that will be largely irrelevant to you because you will be based in a single location - probably in the Strand given your course.

UCL is more compact, but it is still a collection of buildings in London streets walked by the general public.

Thank you for you information. Do you have any idea about which university has a stronger history program? KCL or UCL?
Thank you for you information. Do you have any idea about which university has a stronger history program? KCL or UCL?

Both are excellent. There is little between them.
Reply 6
Both are excellent. There is little between them.

Thank you for your information.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending