The Student Room Group

From Peace to Appeasement: British Foreign Policy between the Wars

6524C Keeping the Peace and Fighting a War: Britain 1919-45 i From Peace to Appeasement: British Foreign Policy between the Wars

• Britain and the Versailles peace settlement: Britain’s policy objectives • Reasons for, and operation of, appeasement; support for, and opposition to, appeasement among different political and social groups • Chamberlain and the Munich crisis • From Munich to the outbreak of war.

ii Britain at War, 1939–45 • British responses to German military objectives, 1939-41 • 'Taking it': Britain and the Home Front • Britain's role in turning the tide, 1942-44 • British and US co-operation: D-Day and the end game, 1944-45.

the above is taken from the edexcel specification. what i want to know is, on the paper there are two questions. will one be for 1919-39 and the other 1939-45 cuz my friend said i would only have to know 1919-39 and could forget about the war period. is anyone else doing this exam and can u help
Reply 1
You'll only be taught one of them. There are actually 4 questions, 2 on each section.
Reply 2
so it'll be alright if i only know 1919-39?
Reply 3
Yes, you'll answer a question on 1919-1939.

Latest

Trending

Trending