The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Adult Nursing Interview - Swansea!!!

Hi has anyone else on here got an interview at Swansea university on Friday for Adult Nursing September 2016 start?!?!
If so, please let me know as I want to know what time it states you have to be there because I think it starts with a group task/interview!! :smile: x
Reply 1
Original post by Georgia Barr
Hi has anyone else on here got an interview at Swansea university on Friday for Adult Nursing September 2016 start?!?!
If so, please let me know as I want to know what time it states you have to be there because I think it starts with a group task/interview!! :smile: x

Hi, I have an interview for tomorrow for adult nursing! I have to be there for 1 but will be there about quarter to! :smile:
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

get there as early as you can as it will allow you to look around the uni and possibly to look around the Bay

I had a nursing interview for Swansea in December, honestly is the best nursing interview that I have had! The staff and the student nurses are all so friendly and it's all really relaxed, there's a group discussion first so make sure you get some key words in there and then there's a role play (which is quite funny) and then there is your individual interview :smile: I found out last week that I got in for Child Nursing!! Good luck you'll be absolutely fine!! x
Hi,

I am looking to apply for child nursing, but will be away travelling, do you know the earliest dates of interviews?

Many thanks,

Larissa.

Quick Reply