The Student Room Group

UCL vs KCL vs Durham

They all seem really good so I can't make my mind up.. Generally speaking in the healthcare prefessions, which one would you go for and why? Or if you know anything and could discuss about the universities' pharmacy course, that would be great!
Original post by eskimoomoo
They all seem really good so I can't make my mind up.. Generally speaking in the healthcare prefessions, which one would you go for and why? Or if you know anything and could discuss about the universities' pharmacy course, that would be great!

I am not sure which I'd choose but my initial instinct is that I would choose UCL. I have no particular knowledge of the course you wish to study, however.

What I do have is a link to the list of university forums where you will find one for each of these universities, and in which you might find information that will help you. You can find the list here.

Best of luck.
Although theres not a huge amount between the three at all the general reputation of the unis in the vast majority of peoples views goes UCL>Durham>KCL
Reply 3
Yeah that's pretty much what I thought, although some may say UCl > KCL = Durham. But thanks for your opinion!
Reply 4
Thanks mate, I'll have a look at them at the end of the day!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending