The Student Room Group

Guys, what do want to know about us girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Cremated_Spatula
Not constructive. :elmo:

:giggle: :h:
Original post by Kyx
You have reached the limit of how many posts you can rate today!
:h:

:lolwut:

That limit was removed some time ago.
Original post by BlackSweetness
All i know is never trust a female!
They can seriously Fu** up your life if your not careful

That goes for guys too. You might as well say "trust no one".
Reply 63
I just got 2 new gfs!!!

(sry) :h:
Original post by SeanFM

Any questions on girl?
Original post by Anonymous
Any questions on girl?

Nope, there is nothing that I want to ask. :redface: (Not the same as me knowing everything but anywho)
Reply 66
Original post by SeanFM

I know, but that's what it says when I try to rep :cry2:
How would I talk to a girl to get number?
Original post by TerryCrews210

open your mouth
Reply 69

just generally talk to her and if you get along with her say 'can i have your number, its easier to talk off their (if your talking online), if your speaking face to face and you get along just ask
Should I tell her if my intentions are just to bed her?
Reply 71

thats not nice :redface:
Why are girls bad at parking?

yeah tell her
Original post by kalclash
Why are girls bad at parking?

because we're always being lied to about how big 8 inches is :wink:
Original post by shawn_o1
Is it possible to teach respect

Teach respect to whom and in what aspect like the respect a woman has for a man?
Original post by redleader1
What's it like to have a period ? Ie mood changes etc ? Is it hard/ easy ? Does every period vary

Posted from TSR Mobile

Periods are awful, I'm very mood swingy anyway but it's impossible to deal with I'm just a horrible person for a week (more so than usual) and yeah mine vary a lot, some months its niagra falls and some months its a garden stream, I can't speak for all women here but yeah and it also feels like you've peed yourself all the time unless you use a tampon.
Original post by liquity
Teach respect to whom and in what aspect like the respect a woman has for a man?

Periods are awful, I'm very mood swingy anyway but it's impossible to deal with I'm just a horrible person for a week (more so than usual) and yeah mine vary a lot, some months its niagra falls and some months its a garden stream, I can't speak for all women here but yeah and it also feels like you've peed yourself all the time unless you use a tampon.

I meant, is it possible to teach people how to be respectful? btw I tag you cause I remember that you made a thread like this before :smile:
Original post by shawn_o1
I meant, is it possible to teach people how to be respectful? btw I tag you cause I remember that you made a thread like this before :smile:

Oh right thank you, yeah I did I just assumed this was my thread and I was wondering who had dug it up but wow, really well remembered!
I think it is possible to teach people how to be respectful through like setting a good example and showing someone the social constructs of being respectful because ultimately that's what it's all about really isn't it, 'respect' is dictated by social rules. Interesting question though, why do you ask?
Original post by cherryred90s
Oh no :frown: sorry that you go through that. It must be hell to be irregular. I'm very regular (I have an app) so I know exactly when it's coming and going so that I can plan around it. To avoid ruining your underwear, you could wear liners everyday?
Feminax works a treat for me, give it a try.

It costs a fortune, you know?

Spoiler

Original post by Anonymous
It costs a fortune, you know?

Spoiler

I wear one everyday, they're aren't expensive. They cost around £2 which would last you a month.
Perhaps buy some underwear and throw those out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending