The Student Room Group

Term dates for University of Guelph

Hey everyone :smile:

I need to find out the term dates or a general idea of the term dates and durations as I may be applying there for next year. I can't find anything concrete on the International Students info part of the university's website, and I'm a bit nervous about emailing them because I don't want to seem presumptuous. I would be applying for the whole academic year.

If anyone could help me out I'd give them metaphorical snacks!

Thank you!

:h:
Original post by liomeeringca
Hey everyone :smile:

I need to find out the term dates or a general idea of the term dates and durations as I may be applying there for next year. I can't find anything concrete on the International Students info part of the university's website, and I'm a bit nervous about emailing them because I don't want to seem presumptuous. I would be applying for the whole academic year.

If anyone could help me out I'd give them metaphorical snacks!

Thank you!

:h:

Hi there!

Most universities will show current term dates, as I found for Guelph:

<https://www.uoguelph.ca/registrar/calendars/undergraduate/2015-2016/c03/index.shtml>

Note that these will only be for this year, but it's definitely a good representation for next year, too. They may have a prospective list of dates somewhere, but it may be subject to change.
Also, I wouldn't worry about emailing the university - it won't affect your application. They're there to help out prospective students with all kinds of information, so it's good to get in touch if you have any questions.

Hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions. :smile:

Scott
Undergraduate Rep
School of Engineering
Original post by Glasgow Uni
Hi there!

Most universities will show current term dates, as I found for Guelph:

<https://www.uoguelph.ca/registrar/calendars/undergraduate/2015-2016/c03/index.shtml>

Note that these will only be for this year, but it's definitely a good representation for next year, too. They may have a prospective list of dates somewhere, but it may be subject to change.
Also, I wouldn't worry about emailing the university - it won't affect your application. They're there to help out prospective students with all kinds of information, so it's good to get in touch if you have any questions.

Hope this helps, and let us know if you have any other questions. :smile:

Scott
Undergraduate Rep
School of Engineering

Thank you very much for this! Helped a lot! :^_^:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending