The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

For students studying in Newcastle this year and need accommodation...

Hi All,

I am scheduled to start a postgraduate degree in Newcastle upon Tyne (starting this September), and due to a change in my circumstances, a room has become available (with one-off launch prices) at a brand new student accommodation.

The accommodation is called Stepney Yard (stepneyyard.com) and the room is a 'Gallery Room', with special prices for a limited time only due to only recently being launched (£104 p/w instead of £123 p/w). The room i have originally booked is probably one of the best in the building, due to booking very early. It is code 3/3/D. You will be able to find this room on the website link provided.

Because i had already signed the room agreement, and now cannot stay at this accommodation for personal reasons, i have been told to find another tenant instead.

If you are interested in this accommodation, and need any further details from myself, i will be more than happy to help. If you were to contact Stepney Yard (Exchange Residential) directly first, please reference my name (Daniel Gibbon) in the correspondence, as i will then be able to change my agreement.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending