The Student Room Group

Applicants ucas

I still havent got any news from any of the unis i applied to (i applied around the 13th of jan). does this mean something? should i worry?
Don't worry! It's only been a couple of weeks, there is still plenty of time to receive offers :smile:
Original post by marni1989
I still havent got any news from any of the unis i applied to (i applied around the 13th of jan). does this mean something? should i worry?

I have just moved this into the Applications and UCAS forum for you, which is more relevant than the News forum :smile:
2 weeks is nothing. Don't worry. I applied Oct 1st and Exeter only gave me their decision last Friday!
They have up until May to reply so perfectly normal to have no replies, don't worry about it.
Not at all. You still have plenty of time!
Bare in mind, university admission teams have to go through 1000s of applications.

Don't stress! Patience is key. :biggrin:
It means nothing.

Bear in mind that unis receive an avalanche of applications shortly before the deadline, so you will be near the bottom of the pile, chronologically, and you will likely have to wait longer than others to hear back just because they are dealing with so many others

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending