The Student Room Group

Bandwagon Leicester Thread I

Scroll to see replies

Genuinely embarrassing defending from corners. Definitely not a 4-0 game but as in the week we've been all at sea from corners. Reckon zieler has to shoulder some of that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Genuinely embarrassing defending from corners. Definitely not a 4-0 game but as in the week we've been all at sea from corners. Reckon zieler has to shoulder some of that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tbh, i think the back four are more too blame than the keeper, either poor positioning ot getting outstrengthen.

Other than Drinkwater, i dont think anyone can come away with any credit in the first half.
Original post by samiz20891
Tbh, i think the back four are more too blame than the keeper, either poor positioning ot getting outstrengthen.

Other than Drinkwater, i dont think anyone can come away with any credit in the first half.

Ultimately a keeper has to organise his back 4 though. 5 goals of the 8 so far this week were pathetic attempts at defending corners - something the keeper has to take control of

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Ultimately a keeper has to organise his back 4 though. 5 goals of the 8 so far this week were pathetic attempts at defending corners - something the keeper has to take control of

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed, but he does seem pretty passive though. Not sure how well he knows the back four or trained with them.
In other news, fantastic goal by gray.
Reply 604
worst title defence ever incoming
Original post by difeo

Lol have a look at the man in your avi before firing shots at anyone else for a poor title defence.
Reply 606
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Lol have a look at the man in your avi before firing shots at anyone else for a poor title defence.

They'll come lower than Chelsea did
Original post by difeo

are we gonna act like we even expected them to defend it...

Fair play to them they fully deserved it last season but this season competition is far too strong for them to compete.
I think they will still finish in the top half. They will struggle against the top teams as they have done so far but they will pick up points from the bottom half opposition. Ranieri needs to change his 4-4-2 approach away from home, has ended in disaster going to Anfield and Old Trafford.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by samir12
I think they will still finish in the top half. They will struggle against the top teams as they have done so far but they will pick up points from the bottom half opposition. Ranieri needs to change his 4-4-2 approach away from home, has ended in disaster going to Anfield and Old Trafford.

this!

They will finish in top 10.
In agreement that they'll still finish top half by picking up enough wins from the bottom 10. I'll go with 8th. They really need to sort it out though, letting in 4 goals in both away games against top teams is awful.
Thought 4-1 was easy on Leicester. Lucky Ibra wasn't on his game.
Man City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs, Man Utd
Then throw in the likes of Everton, West Ham, Crystal Palace etc..

8th at best, but could easily be down at say 12th in and among the rest of the pack.
Original post by difeo
They'll come lower than Chelsea did

Chelsea only finished 10th cause they binned Mourinho and brought in Hiddink. If they'd kept Mourinho they would have probably finished bottom half.
Reply 614
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Chelsea only finished 10th cause they binned Mourinho and brought in Hiddink. If they'd kept Mourinho they would have probably finished bottom half.

Yeah but I'm talking about teams not managers, Arsenal fans need to lose the obsession with Mourinho
Original post by shawn_o1
Four down at HT, I think it's fair to say the bandwagon has rolled away. Unless you guys beat Porto

It's all about the champions league this season, that's what the movie sequel would be about. England have Leicester figured out but the rest of the world don't know what to expect, so this season in the champions league will be like last season in the domestic league. That's how it's started anyway.
Original post by difeo
Yeah but I'm talking about teams not managers, Arsenal fans need to lose the obsession with Mourinho

Don't care about Mourinho lol. Just thought it was funny how you were sl*gging off Leicester's title defense when your avi is Mourinho, who took champions Chelsea to 16th place in 4 months.
Leicester playing very well vs Porto! Just been watching them play :biggrin:
Original post by trapking
Leicester playing very well vs Porto! Just been watching them play :biggrin:

Same, should be 2-0 by now really.
Original post by joey11223
Same, should be 2-0 by now really.

Imagine the scenes if they win CL

Give Ranieri a knighthood! :lol:

Quick Reply

Latest