The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by softpinkocean
Hi there guys! A week ago submitted my work to UAL for CCC. So excited and nervous at the same time. Has anyone else applied for this particular course, and does anyone know when do they usually reply?

I Sent in my writing tasks today - nerve wracking no?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I heard back from them and I have an interview on Wednesday through Skype (cause I'm not based in London). Have you guys gone through the interview? x
Reply 3
Haven't heard from them yet Noo.. When did you submit your writing tasks?
Reply 4
I think I sent it on the 1st of Feb. Good luck! :smile: x
had an interview two weeks ago.. went quite well, i pray to god they will take me in..
Reply 6
had an interview two weeks ago.. went quite well, i pray to god they will take me in..

I had my interview today. Do you know when they will let us know?
i wish i knew and i forgot to ask about it..did it go well?
Reply 8
i wish i knew and i forgot to ask about it..did it go well?

I forgot to ask, as well! I was just so relieve that the interview went smoothly. I have a good feeling about it. What about you? x
Reply 9
Also, do you know how many people would be in the course? I wish I remembered to ask! haha.
[QUOTE=xnn;62954469]I forgot to ask, as well! I was just so relieve that the interview went smoothly. I have a good feeling about it. What about you? x

same. had a lovely convo withthem,the whole interview took longer than 20 minutes cause my question provoked a debate which was so fun. but yeah. i really want to contact them and ask when we will get our responses x
Reply 11
same. had a lovely convo withthem,the whole interview took longer than 20 minutes cause my question provoked a debate which was so fun. but yeah. i really want to contact them and ask when we will get our responses x

oh that's great! sounds like you'll be getting in! :wink: and let me know if you do hehe x
Original post by xnn
oh that's great! sounds like you'll be getting in! :wink: and let me know if you do hehe x

will do! u can reach out to me on fb btw. it would be cool to talk to potentially future classmates haha x
Reply 13
I just got my date for my interview next thursday? what is it like? do i need to stress ? help? :frown:
Reply 14
Original post by kdarko
I just got my date for my interview next thursday? what is it like? do i need to stress ? help? :frown:

I don't think you need to stress. Just do you! Confidence is key! Good luck x
Reply 15
thank you :/ Is it one on one or a board of interviewers though ?
Has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 17
Not yet! Thought I was the only one 😟
I also thought I was the only one haha
Reply 19
How long's it been since your interview?

Latest