The Student Room Group

HMRC Hidden Economy Recruitment

Scroll to see replies

Also offered a post :-)
Reply 21
I have been offered a post too! Well done everyone :h:

Apologies for being nosy, but what were everyone's scores?
Reply 22
Well done everyone! I've also been given a provisional offer for Cardiff :smile:
Reply 23
Really hope the DBS checks don't take too long! Cannot wait to hand in my notice in my current job! :P
What sort of things are they looking for in the checks?
Original post by bwatters1
Really hope the DBS checks don't take too long! Cannot wait to hand in my notice in my current job! :P
What sort of things are they looking for in the checks?

Hi Ive just had mine for the AO and it took from 13 Jan to Friday last. Im not sure what they look for but the last one included criminal dbs, references, that I know of. Im hoping mine pass within the next week
Original post by Hydeman
Are applications for this still open? If so, could you provide a link? :smile:

Thanks!

Hi hydeman, I think the applications closed in december. Its worth checking every week to see if they re advertise
Original post by MissAmy8
Well done everyone! I've also been given a provisional offer for Cardiff :smile:

Congratulations!! Me too! Really excited - can't wait to start!!
Reply 27
Everyone get the Health Declaration form? filled mine in and sent it back within the hour :L
I've just completed my pre-employment checks and sent back the health declaration.
Nothing left to do now ... just wait!
Reply 29
Original post by travel_bug
I've just completed my pre-employment checks and sent back the health declaration.
Nothing left to do now ... just wait!

Is it wrong to feel this excited about starting a new job?! haha
Reply 30
Original post by bwatters1
Is it wrong to feel this excited about starting a new job?! haha

Definitely not! I am so excited too!

Quick question - the Health Declaration asks for a Candidate Ref, where do I find this?
Reply 31
Original post by daltoja
Definitely not! I am so excited too!

Quick question - the Health Declaration asks for a Candidate Ref, where do I find this?

I just put in the reference number on the correspondance?
Reply 32
I am also so excited! I have been trying to find everything I can to read on hidden economy...

I also wondered that, and put the reference number on the emails - glad someone else did that!

Again, they seem to be on top of getting forms out to us quickly- do you think we will start in April as planned? I'm getting antsy about handing in my notice!
Reply 33
Original post by RhianC3
I am also so excited! I have been trying to find everything I can to read on hidden economy...

I also wondered that, and put the reference number on the emails - glad someone else did that!

Again, they seem to be on top of getting forms out to us quickly- do you think we will start in April as planned? I'm getting antsy about handing in my notice!

Handing in my notice - the dream is fast approaching haha Hopefully we will start in April as planned, as everything has been on time so far!

What all did you find on the hidden economy?
Reply 34
Thank you, I've put the job reference too, I'm sure that will be enough.

They do seem on the ball with the checks, fingers crossed we get done and get a start date sooner than we thought! :crossedf:
Reply 35
Ha, not a lot. I re-read the job advert a few times, the testimonials they supplied and then a few news reports Google provided me with! I also found a few firms that help people when the HET start investigating them...

I wonder if we'll all be training together. Are you Belfast bwatters? Where are you Dajolta?
Reply 36
Original post by RhianC3
Ha, not a lot. I re-read the job advert a few times, the testimonials they supplied and then a few news reports Google provided me with! I also found a few firms that help people when the HET start investigating them...

I wonder if we'll all be training together. Are you Belfast bwatters? Where are you Dajolta?

Yeah I'm belfast, are you? What day was your interview?
Reply 37
I'm Cardiff :smile:
Original post by RhianC3
I'm Cardiff :smile:

I think that makes three of us in Cardiff now. We would probably train together...?
Reply 39
Original post by RhianC3

I'm Leeds! So pretty far away from you all. In our interview they mentioned residential stays while training. I think they said Birmingham, so potentially there's a central training place where people go? I'm not too sure. Would be nice to meet everyone doing the same job!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending