The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

Scroll to see replies

Dear you,

I miss you so much. I love you. I'm really sorry for last night. Please come back. If you're reading this even though I'm anno, you know who am I. Please this is for you. I won't complain. If you don't want to talk about it, I won't say anything. But please come back. Please come back.

Your and yours only
Dear you,

I really want to get you out my mind, its getting too much. I do really like you but the fact that nothing will ever happen is starting to hurt now. I will try my hardest to distance myself from you now. Its difficult for me but I'm sure I can do it.

Love, me.
Dear you,

I wish I could see you again but I know that's impossible. I hope that wherever you are, you are happy. I'll always miss you.

Love me
Dear you,

We're the same but we're also very different (!) Messaging you, keeps me sane and I always look forward to reading your replies!
You know some stuff about me that I haven't shared with anyone else and I'm glad to have shared them with you.

Thank you so much for everything.

With love,

From me. Xxx
Dear You,

Get out of my head. I can't believe you still 'control' my life, you were getting so much better. You stayed away for a while, but that guy made you come back. I don't want to feel empty and helpless all the time. I don't want to feel paranoid, all because you put pointless worries into my head. My friends asked me if I was okay several times today, I nearly started crying, but they wouldn't understand that you, my anxiety, is controlling me. Just let me live my life happily, that's all I ask.

From Me.
Dear You:

I pity you. :smile:
Dear my bed,

STFU! I cannot handle this weird pinging noise you make EVERY TIME I make the slightest movement. It happened for effing ages, I couldn't find the root cause so I moved my bed and it stopped. Y R U BACK NOW?! It's driving me crazy and I'm gunna have a break down over this so pls stop

Me

(I had to get that out holy ****)
Dear you,
My self confidence has gone out the window this last couple of days and I've started to realise how lonely I am and how I'll never be someone's "type" especially the people I like. I've ended up living in this never ending circle of rejection and it kills me really when the only people who've made advances are serial womanisers who just want me to satisfy their appetite and will go for anyone and everyone to get it. I will not be rake thin or have a tiny nose but I refuse to believe that people can be so consumed on looks and never even look twice at a person who isn't as physically attractive. I have had so much bad luck with life and I cannot cope knowing my future with anyone is virtually impossible.
I'm not desperate to have a relationship with you but I really want my self worth and confidence back because it's the only reason I was respected in any situation. I'd like to have that back but now that I've lost it, I have no idea of I'll ever get that back and if I do it'll be extremely difficult but yeah thanks for taking away one thing that kept me from tipping off the edge.

From me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Katarvi
Dear my bed,

STFU! I cannot handle this weird pinging noise you make EVERY TIME I make the slightest movement. It happened for effing ages, I couldn't find the root cause so I moved my bed and it stopped. Y R U BACK NOW?! It's driving me crazy and I'm gunna have a break down over this so pls stop

Me

(I had to get that out holy ****)

Of course, my husband and I do not suffer that problem as we own a superior quality, hand crafted king sized bed with genuine memory foam mattresses and dusky pink bed covers.
Dear you (me),

Stay strong. You're made of sturdy stuff to get through any storm. You're processing things in your stride, from health to life's challenges. Be proud of yourself. Granted you're having a couple setbacks but you're only human. Don't let C.I win..work together if need be.

Surround yourself with those you want to and build you up not push you down playing games or hurt you. Believe in yourself more, and love yourself more so.

Timing is everything and things will happen when the time is right. Being on top of things will help. 2016 is your year, and fulfil the best you can. Good luck and take care of yourself.

Love me x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dear you,

So I decide 3 hours ago to make a distance between us and then just spent the last two hours talking to you. Well done. :|

Stupid me.
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

So I decide 3 hours ago to make a distance between us and then just spent the last two hours talking to you. Well done. :|

Stupid me.

Dear you,

Don't try to do that ever again.

Wise me:h:
Dear you,

We're the same but we're also very different (!) Messaging you, keeps me sane and I always look forward to reading your replies!
You know some stuff about me that I haven't shared with anyone else and I'm glad to have shared them with you.

Thank you so much for everything.

With love,

From me. Xxx

awww:h:
Dear you

I can't wait to see your passive aggressive and backhanded comments in this new 'dear you thread'.....

Got nothing better to do?

Love me!
Dear You,

You have no idea how frustrating this is for me. Put the bottle down.

Love (or like, or whatever label you wanna put on it),

Me.
awww:h:

Thank you :smile:
Dear you,

You'll always be dear to me.

Me
ummmmmmmmmm you ****, where were you for the past 12 months?
Dear me,

You've done well today. Didn't talk to him at university and given a short reply to his message. You can do this - you need to detach yourself before uni ends. :frown:
dear you,
idk how to react when you flirt with me :redface: idk if you are being serious but although i appreciate the thought you aren't my type :redface:

:blushing:
x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending