The Student Room Group

"Dear you...." MKII

You may access the old thread, which is now coming to an end, by following this link. I'd appreciate it if a member of our esteemed CT could do the honours and close that one off. Many thanks! :h:

As before, you should use this thread to express your thoughts/feelings on any aspect of life ('you'). You may submit anything from a short sentence to a detailed account that comprises several paragraphs; it just depends on how you feel :bigsmile:

There are a number of very nice people on this forum who, I'm sure, shall offer words of support regardless of your situation :yes:

The OP of the old thread (@Dorito) has been inactive for more than a year, but I do (on behalf of a large proportion of the TSR community) thank him for creating it! :biggrin:

So, without further ado, let's get going! :woo:
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Dear exams,

Go away!

Love, me
dear you,
you were horrible to me today and i didn't deserve it :/
you know that i am awkward and such so don't shout at me for not standing close enough to you and not being able to hear me. I work so hard all the time and it isn't enough for you :frown:
Dear you,

youre ruining me, i know it, but i cant help myself

broken,
me
Dear You,

I'm sorry, but I don't think we're right for each other. If you're trying to make me jealous now then I don't want to think about what will happen if we're together. You're too shy to tell me how you feel and you have a girl in another country who you're also interested in. I want to be the centre of your attention, not sharing it with another girl. So for that reason, I'm going to have to tell my heart to move on. You aren't worth my time, my thoughts or my love.

From Me.
Reply 5
lol its my first time doing this;

Dear you,

I might not want you now but its still hurts how you treated me. You made me feel used and played me. I know there were circumstances where we couldn't be together but we could have tried. You made me smile, laugh and i opened up my heart to you. Even after what you did i took you back and left it unspoken of. I tried to fall out of love with you but every time i heard your name or you came to my mind all the feelings came back. Every time i think of you now, i force myself to push you out of my mind. You are not my world now.

Bye a**hole. Have a good life.
Dear everyone who has and will comment on this thread,

So many of you are hurting because of another person. They aren't worth your time. Keep your head up, you can get past this! I'm here for anyone and everyone who needs to talk :smile:

Love, me
Dear me

get a grip or you'll fail

:h:me
Dear life,

When i said "can my day get any worse" it was a rhetorical question not a challenge!

Love, me
Dear brain,
Stop with the anxious feelings and doubt,
Love Me
Does anyone else read some of these anon posts sometimes and their heart lurches cause it feels like it might be about you but then you read on and nahh it isn't cause I do all the time
Dear Teacher.

If you give me a high B that was only 1 mark off an A again I will do nasty things to you

Love me xoxox
Dear You,

I think today I have finally accepted that there will never be anything between us even though I want you so badly! You are gorgeous and literally my idea of. Perfection! For 15 months now I have lived in constant torment trying to decide what you feel for me! I'm sure you definitely did like me for a long time but Im pretty sure your behaviour the last few times I've seen you indicates that you no longer like me! It is so typical as well because I had finally got the guts to tell you how I feel but I no longer see the point when Im certain your over me! I just don't understand how your feelings have just switched off it was only 10 days ago when we were exchanging flirty longing glances! I'm fairly certain that girl on Facebook that likes all your posts is going to be your girlfriend fairly soon and that kills me because if I had been more confident a few months ago the situation could have been totally different! I'll continue to hope this isn't the end!
Love Me
Dear you,

Thank you so much for showing me that you don't care about me. It hurts but now I can move on from you. I can now stop waiting for your message everyday; a message that is never going to come.
It's time that I kept my distance from you so goodbye.

Love me
Reply 14
Dear best friend/crush,

I don't see how I can move on from your rejection if I see you almost everyday. But I really don't want to cut out of my life, you're not my best friend for nothing after all. I accept to feel bad to keep what we have, but I just don't know how long I will be able to do that.
Original post by Anonymous
Dear you,

Thank you so much for showing me that you don't care about me. It hurts but now I can move on from you. I can now stop waiting for your message everyday; a message that is never going to come.
It's time that I kept my distance from you so goodbye.

Love me

Is this about someone on TSR?
Is this about someone on TSR?

Why??
Dear crush,
you are beautiful and lovely and sweet and stunning, i loved being with you today. I know nothing can ever happen between us and it does hurt a bit when i hear you talking about how you love that boy. However if i can't have you someone else should as you are too perfect to not be with someone who makes you happy :colondollar:
:lovehug: xx
Why??

Yes or no?
Yes or no?

Why do you care? Who are you?

Quick Reply

Latest