The Student Room Group

Do you want to be buried, cremated or something else?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by F.Nietzsche

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 42

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK

Spoiler

Spoiler

Reply 44

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by ZuluK

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by G-mute1995
I want to have my organs donated, after that I want to be buried. (:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dibs on your liver!
Reply 47

Spoiler

Spoiler

Frozen if I had any choice. But it costs a bit.
I want to be cremated and for one person to scatter me in a place of my choosing. I have no interest in a monument of any sort.
Cremated and ashes scattered in the Sahara or something.
Buried because I believe my body is still sacred after death.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want to be buried in the family grave, next to my mum, unless I marry a love of my life then I'd like to be buried next to him.
Original post by littlenorthernlass
I want to be buried in the family grave, next to my mum, unless I marry a love of my life then I'd like to be buried next to him.

Don't you feel bad you just relegated your ma as a second choice? I think a family grave would be cool and symbolic though. Imagine after 50 years my great great great great great grandchampion looking at my tombstone and my family's all at the same time....
Original post by Eternalflames
Yes I understand that concept of giving back to the Earth after you have died. But if an Atheist wishes to be cremated, I don't think it makes them lesser an Atheist. I am also an Atheist but I'm not sure as to how I'd like to be disposed of when I die. If it's to give back to the Earth, I'd get one of those sky burials where they chop the body up and feed it to vultures. I can't imagine maggots and insects squirming through my dead decomposing body, so I'd choose either the sky burial/have my freshly dead meat thrown to wild animals or get cremated and have my ashes be used as fertiliser for a rose garden.

The wild animals that eat your freshly dead meat will eventually die and be eaten by maggots and insects. Indeed, your biomass will be eaten by maggots and insects countless times, and has been already. Best not to get too sentimental about it.
Reply 55
I want to donate my organs and then I want to be turned into a tree:redface:
Organs donated and then cremated and ashes scattered somewhere.
I'd like to be cremated first then put into a bio tree urn.
Organs donated and then cremated pls and ty

Posted from TSR Mobile
I want my corpse stored in the living room closet so whenever someone opens it, I forever scare them to death lyk:

Then they'll be in a position to join me. :cool:

Quick Reply

Latest