The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
milesalexanderappleyard
I think it more important you read that line Fluffy. I didn't say that he didn't do his homework, just that people should check as much as they can before they go there. I do feel sorry for him I just mentioned the karma thing out of anger for being wrongly accused. I think personally your the freak for thinking I did suggest that on purpose, but everyone on here likes to twist my words or word. Just everyone shut up and stop having a go. I really couldn't care anymore what any of you think about me since you don't know me at all. I haven't got any money, if I did I would go private school. i actually go to a place called St.Austell college 50 odd points below the national average. I live in rented accomodation because my parents can't afford a proper house, so this lord Cornwall and yars is ridiculous. Honestly it seems you have so much time on your hands everyone all you can do is pick on people, and make jokes at ones expense. Great doctors you all will be.
You're right, no one here knows you, so don't take anything personally. People here aren't out to get you. Everyone's just a bit highly strung at the moment with exams looming.
Miles, you do realise that didn't do anything? :smile:
Reply 202
Miles is right, some of the ppl on here will make for worrying doctors.
Ender
Miles is right, some of the ppl on here will make for worrying doctors.

Most people on TSR probably adopt a different persona to what they are in real life. It's a lot easier to say the things you really think and put them as bluntly as you like without having to prance about being nice when you really don't want to and softening your comments like you have to in real life in order to be socially acceptable. It's the alter ego who can be anyone you want to be. So you'll probably find loads of genuinely nice people in real life can be a bit bitchy or lose their temper on here because they don't normally get the chance to take out any stress or worries they have for fear of people thinking badly of them. Plus sometimes people do bloody annoy you...like the endless stream of people going "are my 6 A*s 3 As and 4 Bs good enough for medicine?"

Also, bear in mind...the written word, without the tone of voice or facial expression of the spoken word, can be interpreted in lots of different ways. A lot of the arguments on here are more to do with people interpreting things in ways they weren't meant to be interpreted, than actual rudeness.

I'm sure that most of the people on here who you would label a "worrying doctor" because of their TSR persona (should I include myself there?) will make fantastic and caring doctors in real life.
Becca, that's the most sensible thing I've heard around here in a long long time. :biggrin:
Reply 205
Medicine attracts freaks. Fact.
Reply 206
Like you darling. Fact.

:wink:
Reply 207
Takes one to know one/Twinkle, twinkle little star, what you say is what you are. And if you say it back to me, you're a big fat chimpanzee...

:p: :p: :p: :laugh: :laugh: :proud: :handkiss: :rofl:
Revenged
That's rubbish... We all know that UCL is better than Queen Mary's and it is definitely better than Keele...
*joking... but let's see if anyone realises...
I mean Keele is rubbish... You'd have to be really desperate to want to medicine there... It comes really low in all the league tables!

Sorry but out of all the league tables I have seen- and I have seen a lot- I have never seen Keele- academic wise- for Medicine- on any league table- due to the fact that it was up to this point endorsed by Manchester- so I would be very interested to know where you got the information of a position on a league table for a course- who will only officially launch- this September...?
artemisblack
Sorry but out of all the league tables I have seen- and I have seen a lot- I have never seen Keele- academic wise- for Medicine- on any league table- due to the fact that it was up to this point endorsed by Manchester- so I would be very interested to know where you got the information of a position on a league table for a course- who will only officially launch- this September...?

Revenged was being sarcastic.
Haha I totally forgot about this thread and Mr 'yars' Appleyard :biggrin::biggrin:
Who wants to neg rep the kid for bringing up an age old thread? I hear it's all the rage these days.
Reply 212
My list means that they won't get it this week... :wink:
Reply 213
Renal
My list means that they won't get it this week... :wink:

:eek: :eek:

Let me guess the vast majority of those will be neg reps. :biggrin:
Reply 214
Ataloss
Let me guess the vast majority of those will be neg reps. :biggrin:
Negative? Me?
Reply 215
Renal
Negative? Me?

Sorry - what was I saying? :redface:

Ataloss washes his mouth out with soap and water. :biggrin:
Ataloss
Sorry - what was I saying? :redface:

Ataloss washes his mouth out with soap and water. :biggrin:

Are you at a loss as to what you were saying? :biggrin: (Oh, shoot me now...)

Latest

Trending

Trending