The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hi, dw its totally normal. Every girl gets hair there and for some its only little with hardly any colour and for some its thick and black. Each will grow back at different times. Honeslty i shave there often and keep on top of it x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
^ title

And I've lots of it and I try to shave it but it keeps growing back

Is growing hair in there normal? It feels quite thick, probs an inch or something and it grows back incredibly fast so idk what to do :/

serious replies please. :smile:

it's normal.

:tongue:
The good news is that this is completely normal! The bad news is that this is completely normal and unfortunately we have hair everywhere!

Don't worry about it seeming thick - hair is naturally different around the pubic area.

There is not really much you can do apart from continuing to shave or looking into other hair removal products - if you do make sure you read up on the product and follow instructions as it's not an area you want to irritate!

Just know this is normal and a burden for us all and the be smart with hair removal (if you want to do this - no real pressure) so you don't accidentally harm yourself.
Reply 4
Original post by trapking
it's normal.

:tongue:

Really? haha I can't help feeling so conscious and feeling so relieved when the guy doesn't try to do anything with my butt :cry:
Really? haha I can't help feeling so conscious and feeling so relieved when the guy doesn't try to do anything with my butt :cry:

I personally think that's hot..

Always stick my tongue there and have a play hehe :colone:

haha
Reply 6
Original post by ashpittawayx
Hi, dw its totally normal. Every girl gets hair there and for some its only little with hardly any colour and for some its thick and black. Each will grow back at different times. Honeslty i shave there often and keep on top of it x

Posted from TSR Mobile

that is so relieving to hear haha

mine is definitely the latter haha and I'm so envious of people who have it easier with thin and light coloured hair haha
Reply 7
I personally think that's hot..

Always stick my tongue there and have a play hehe :colone:

haha

I can't tell if you're taking the piss or not :rofl:
I can't tell if you're taking the piss or not :rofl:

It's normal seriously don't worry!

And I was being deadly serious :tongue:
Yes, it's normal :yep:
Original post by charlie-hh
x

Thanks for the lengthy post :smile: it's just a huge hassle you know, it takes me ages to shave and obviously the inside of my bum is an awkward angle so it takes super long too. I think I'm complaining more about the maintenance and perhaps reaction if someone saw it than anything else haha

Do you think hair removal creams are better for that area than shaving cream? I'm so scared I'll burn my bum hole :rofl:
It's normal seriously don't worry!

And I was being deadly serious :tongue:

haha that made me feel tons better, thanks :wink:
Yup though I can never be bothered shaving :tongue:
Thanks for the lengthy post :smile: it's just a huge hassle you know, it takes me ages to shave and obviously the inside of my bum is an awkward angle so it takes super long too. I think I'm complaining more about the maintenance and perhaps reaction if someone saw it than anything else haha

Do you think hair removal creams are better for that area than shaving cream? I'm so scared I'll burn my bum hole :rofl:

Totally justified fear! But there are special hair removal creams with less harsh chemicals areavailable for the nether region. However, these are a bit more expensive so it depends on what you want to do :smile:
Totally normal.

I think removing it may cause problems with hygiene.

Sweat and poo. :redface:

Be prepared to shower even more often. :wink:
Original post by shawtyb
ha!! hugh heffner has nothing on me lmao!

:lol:

Original post by stefano865
Totally normal.

speaking from experience? hmm

i heard as the sweat builds up there (after shaving) it causes the bum cheeks to continuously slide like jelly thus creating a chicken pox like rash?

haha that made me feel tons better, thanks :wink:

No prob :smile:
Original post by stefano865
Totally normal.

oh that is true! shouldn't you be scared of getting poo stuck in the hair though? :lolwut: ok ok I'll stop! :tongue:
Normal
Removing it is a part of my normal shaving routine, don't worry :smile:
:lol:

speaking from experience? hmm

i heard as the sweat builds up there (after shaving) it causes the bum cheeks to continuously slide like jelly thus creating a chicken pox like rash?

No prob :smile:

Not from experience. :tongue:

But have heard rashes and irritation can be a problem.
It's normal.

Waxing there is a nightmare though. I hate having random people wax my butt -_______-

Latest