The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
oh that is true! shouldn't you be scared of getting poo stuck in the hair though? :lolwut: ok ok I'll stop! :tongue:

Read this. :tongue:

https://leedeth.wordpress.com/2006/12/03/do-not-shave-your-ass-hair/
Wow. You learn something new every day
It's normal! I was horrified when I first found out but now I just remove it consistently.
Very normal and guys know that :smile:
Ugh, mine's horrible

There's so much that it looks like someone lost a wig up there :rofl:
Just shave it or have it professionally waxed
Reply 26
I came up with spider legs to describe them after I saw the crack of a girl back in year 8:sick: ,reaching for a gluestick.
My friend does waxes and said most women have hair there, so yes it's normal.
Normal, you can waxxxx it off gurlllllllllllllll :tongue:

omg :lol: this made me LAUGH. It actually made me laugh and its so true which is worse :rofl: thank you

cba posting in my secret account so I'll post under anon
Original post by ByronicHero
Very normal and guys know that :smile:

I've looked at health forums and such and the guys are like 'if there's hair in her butt, bye' :cry: good think u tsrians dampen my worries eh :dance:
Ugh, mine's horrible

There's so much that it looks like someone lost a wig up there :rofl:

you're not the only one :rofl:

have you done anything to it
omg :lol: this made me LAUGH. It actually made me laugh and its so true which is worse :rofl: thank you

cba posting in my secret account so I'll post under anon

Yep.

Bum hair is important. Once it's gone you will miss it. :wink:
Reply 33
I too for years worried that only few girls get it! It makes me super insecure! But as I’ve got older I’ve realised that everyone has it, but no one talks about it! I use sensitive hair removal down there, but I’ve also just tried waxing! Even though the first wax is always awkward, (especially as I went to school with her) she’s super reassuring, and eases you in. It also lasts a lot longer! Unfortunately I’m a wuss and couldn’t handle the pain when I went to get a test patch done for laser hair removal. Lol but seriously try all methods, as shaving will only make the hair thicker!
Why did THIS have to get bumped...
Original post by KBK1990
I too for years worried that only few girls get it! It makes me super insecure! But as I’ve got older I’ve realised that everyone has it, but no one talks about it! I use sensitive hair removal down there, but I’ve also just tried waxing! Even though the first wax is always awkward, (especially as I went to school with her) she’s super reassuring, and eases you in. It also lasts a lot longer! Unfortunately I’m a wuss and couldn’t handle the pain when I went to get a test patch done for laser hair removal. Lol but seriously try all methods, as shaving will only make the hair thicker!

This thread is 2 years old, lord knows what you were searching for to find this..
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
This thread is 2 years old, lord knows what you were searching for to find this..

Oh god :laugh:

Didn't think of that.
I'm closing this tread cos it's old and that tends to get confusing. If anybody has anything similar they want to talk about please feel free to make a new thread. :smile:

Latest