The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Adult Nursing Sept 2016 Cohort..

Hey!

Just accepted my offer from CU for adult nursing and seeing who else is in the same position or waiting on interviews?

Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just got my offer, I'm thinking that it will be my firm choice! Slightly torn between going, or going to a London uni if I get accepted though...
What accommodation are you looking at? All of the 50 week contracts seem to be for Post Grad students...
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi!

I'm not looking into accommodation I'm afraid as I live in Coventry anyway..

Oh wow London! Very expensive to live there but I bet it would be amazing! When's your London interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amy2310
Hi!

I'm not looking into accommodation I'm afraid as I live in Coventry anyway..

Oh wow London! Very expensive to live there but I bet it would be amazing! When's your London interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I have had an interview at Greenwich, and am waiting to rearrange my LSBU one.
I live in Surrey, so London has the convenience aspect...
Reply 4
Hi, when did you apply to coventry?... i am still waiting/hoping for an interview, i haven't even received an acknowledgement letter :frown:
Reply 5
I sent my application off November time.. Had the interview January 12th and then got offered a place 10 days later.. When did you send your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by UnfortunateOwl
I have had an interview at Greenwich, and am waiting to rearrange my LSBU one.
I live in Surrey, so London has the convenience aspect...

Good luck!! Oh ok so that's not too bad then!.. Coventry is quite good for students.. The accommodation is close to the city centre (walking distance).. So your close to everything you may need!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by Amy2310
I sent my application off November time.. Had the interview January 12th and then got offered a place 10 days later.. When did you send your application?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done on your offer... i sent mine January 13th coz i had to wait a long time for a reference before i could sent it off
Reply 8
Original post by Twigs84
Well done on your offer... i sent mine January 13th coz i had to wait a long time for a reference before i could sent it off

Well don't worry.. You will hear back it's not been long since it was sent off!.. If I remember correctly the universities have til near may time to get back to people so don't panic just yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by Amy2310
Well don't worry.. You will hear back it's not been long since it was sent off!.. If I remember correctly the universities have til near may time to get back to people so don't panic just yet!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Alright thanks :smile:
I applied to Coventry for Adult Nursing no word back yet I sent my application on the 15th of January just on the deadline lol. I'm worried a little bit over this situation.
Reply 11
Original post by PatrickD10
I applied to Coventry for Adult Nursing no word back yet I sent my application on the 15th of January just on the deadline lol. I'm worried a little bit over this situation.

Patrick do not worry.. They have a lot of applications to get through.. I'm sure you will hear back soon.. If you start to completely panic there is no harm phoning the university to double check if they have your application..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amy2310
Patrick do not worry.. They have a lot of applications to get through.. I'm sure you will hear back soon.. If you start to completely panic there is no harm phoning the university to double check if they have your application..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Can you tell me is Coventry a good uni for Nursing? Also what would the interview be like?
Reply 13
Can you tell me is Coventry a good uni for Nursing? Also what would the interview be like?

Coventry is one of the best!!.. Check how they score on the tables for nursing!!.. The interview is first a PowerPoint presentation.. Group interview and then the tests (maths and English).. That's all I can tell you I'm afraid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Amy2310
Coventry is one of the best!!.. Check how they score on the tables for nursing!!.. The interview is first a PowerPoint presentation.. Group interview and then the tests (maths and English).. That's all I can tell you I'm afraid

Posted from TSR Mobile

Is the maths test and English test hard?
Reply 15
Is the maths test and English test hard?

Just practice the maths test online repeatedly and the English is just to see your grammar

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Twigs84

Hi there,

Firstly, it's great to see that you are interested in attending our University!

I am just curious to see if you have now received your acknowledgement letter from us? If not, please feel free to contact [email protected] to chase this up.

Thank you!

Joe
Reply 17
Original post by Amy2310

Posted from TSR Mobile

This is fantastic advice Amy, thank you!

Please feel free to contact [email protected] if you wish to chase up an application, a member of our recruitment and admissions team should be able to assist further.

Joe (Social Media Team)
Original post by Amy2310
Hey!

Just accepted my offer from CU for adult nursing and seeing who else is in the same position or waiting on interviews?

Xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey! I have also accepted my offer for adult nursing! Will you be going in September or feb? Xx

Quick Reply

Latest