The Student Room Group

Fell In LOVE At Specsavers

This is quite embarrasing but I just don't know what to do. I had an eye test at Specsavers the other day and the girl who examined, I think I fell for her. I just can't stop thinking about her.

We were getting along so well and we had a bit of banter between us. She was so beautiful and nice. When she got close to me to check my eye her hair was all over me and she smelt so amazing. I seriously can't stop thinking about her.

I don't know what to do! I need help!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Love is blind
Maybe I should have gone to spec savers :colonhash:
Original post by enaayrah
Love is blind

Nice one

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GothicShield
This is quite embarrasing but I just don't know what to do. I had an eye test at Specsavers the other day and the girl who examined, I think I fell for her. I just can't stop thinking about her.

We were getting along so well and we had a bit of banter between us. She was so beautiful and nice. When she got close to me to check my eye her hair was all over me and she smelt so amazing. I seriously can't stop thinking about her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl: m8 wots wrong with u don't fall in lov with every1 u made another thread sayin broke up with my gf :biggrin: control urself fam

Posted from TSR Mobile

This sounds serious. To take it forward you will need to make contact again, send her some flower or go an buy a new set of spec or keep paying for a new eye test every day.
Original post by 999tigger
This sounds serious. To take it forward you will need to make contact again, send her some flower or go an buy a new set of spec or keep paying for a new eye test every day.

:lol: it is serious... i think TSR needs to help him :redface:
Haha dude this is the funniest thing, cause I met this cute guy serving me at Specsavers, he was flirting with me a bit but it was kinda awkward cause I was with a friend 😂 Specsavers is the place to go 👍😂
Those prices would make anyone with any sense get all tingly in their special place.
Maybe you should go and see her again. Ask if she's single; if she is, ask her out on a date, maybe even something casual.

Good luck! :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
Haha dude this is the funniest thing, cause I met this cute guy serving me at Specsavers, he was flirting with me a bit but it was kinda awkward cause I was with a friend 😂 Specsavers is the place to go 👍😂

Original post by 0to100
Those prices would make anyone with any sense get all tingly in their special place.

Original post by It's a Shame
Maybe you should go and see her again. Ask if she's single; if she is, ask her out on a date, maybe even something casual.

Good luck! :smile:

he is trolling :biggrin: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3970907
lololol
Oops. :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
:lolwut:

:ditto:
:lolwut:
Love at first sight has never been a more apt phrase.
Original post by Inexorably
Love at first sight has never been a more apt phrase.

We should just continue with puns

The eyes are the windows to the soul.
What you see is what you get...
Original post by 0to100
We should just continue with puns

The eyes are the windows to the soul.

:rofl:
Reply 19

Posted from TSR Mobile

LOLLL, I also use contact lenses of Specsaver but actually all the staffs I met are mature people, unlucky for me, unlike you.

Anw I think if you are TRULY into her then pop into the store next time, then try to ask for her number by showing that you are interested in her, that's it. But don't mistaken your true feelings and intentions with temporary feelings at that moment.
Cheers

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending