The Student Room Group

What is your worst PE experience at school?

mine got to be the ball being kicked at my private parts

Scroll to see replies

I remember we had one lesson which was a bike race, it was completely out of the blue and I happened to be the only one who cannot ride a bike. So I was given a bike and told to 'learn' by myself whilst everyone went for the race, I tried and failed for about 15 minutes before giving up and walking off.
PE generally
Getting bullied :redface: PE was always when the bullies came out :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
In general Year 8 and 9 PE where I was in top set and had none of my friends.
The awkwardness came when we had to do dance in pairs (which I hate anyway) and we had an odd number of girls so I had to join up with these two girls that I had never really spoken to and I didn't like/found annoying.

And then I had a time table clash and so I got moved to bottom set PE - a class with 30 people so we never get anything done.

I still wish that we got more lessons.
When a girl pulled my tracksuit bottoms down during a lesson when I was 14, it was so humiliating. Obviously I wouldn't mind if that happened now but it was horrible back then haha. It's been over 10 years and I can still remember it clearly
Trying to find a secret corner to get changed in in primary school so nobody would see my knickers. I was never successful, people still saw and I used to get so embarrassed. :frown:
I got hit on the head with a rounders ball.
Not the worst for me but for a mate.

My friend got a bit err... excited during PE and everyone started pointing and shouting "Sir he's got a boner!"

Now this teacher had a good sense of humour, so instead of telling us to shut up he told my mate to jog it off. But specifically to jog past the girls doing PE on the field with his really obvious shorts tent.

He did his laps and never lived it down.
i was playing rounders and i was the person that stood behind the batter to catch the ball if the batter missed and this kid stood too far back and when he swung the bat to hit the ball he almost broke my jaw:smile:
I accidentally got hit in the face with the ball, one time. I still loved PE though.

I used to have PE first thing in the morning because I had picked it as a subject, so I was always late for my next class. I would show up with a red face because I'm so pale. I used to get embarrassed incase people thought I was out of breath and had poor health. So, silly of me looking back now :lol:
Having to do it without my PE kit when I forgot it once.
bleep test

why did we even have to do this?
So many.

Probably my worst was in rounders when I'd been put far out as a deep fielder (despite saying that I struggled to catch and throw at such distance) failed to catch the ball when it came my way, and flew past me. I ran to pick up the ball, and stupidly tried to throw it as I was turning (to save time) but because I was turning the ball ended up going in the wrong direction so I had to run further out to get it again. Then of course I couldn't throw far enough to get it back into the game. Cue the entire class laughing.

Another was a supposed team building thing, where we had to build something with ropes and blocks and you lost points if anyone touched the floor. To balance it you had to kind of put your hands on each others shoulders and my 'team' for some reason had decided that they'd get a disease if anyone touched me. You can imagine.

Swimming: Someone took my towel, soaked it and then put it back, so I had to try to get dry with a wet towel.. also once when I had put my towel around my lower half so that underneath it I could remove my kit and put on my underwear, someone sneaked up and pulled it down so that my butt poked out.
I had hayfever and we were playing baseball. I sneezed and there was a lot of snot that came out. As I was fielding, luckily no one saw however I had nothing to dispose of it with. In the end I accumulated it onto one hand that was in my glove.

The rest of the lesson was just vile, with all this snot in my hand. I made sure that glove was put in the broken equipment basket. Ahh Y7 PE was great.
One time I brought my PE kit and actually had to do PE.
In year 7 when I had no friends in my class and every single lesson, the teacher would say "Get into partners!" and I would die a little inside. It didn't help that there was an odd number of people in my class so I would always be the one left and have to join whoever the teacher allocated me to..
Getting bullied while getting changed either for what I was wearing or how I looked and then when I was ill and couldn't do PE for nearly a year, I got picked on for that too and sly little digs would be made. In terms of the worst experice during PE, probably when I slipped on the mud while playing rounders and my crush was walking back from playing rugby in the field opposite and saw the whole thing.
We were doing athletics. The topic of hurdles came up so I was like 'I'll give that a go' (Im a good jumper), I cleared the first hurdle. Got to the second, jumped, and as soon as I jumped I knew I did ****ed and landed right on my ankle and tore my ligaments to shreds.
I loved P.E.
I even enjoyed the bleep test.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending