The Student Room Group

Leeds or Exeter???

I'm looking to study psychology in September! I'm crazy about the subject and my dream is to be a clinical psychologist. I feel in love with both Exeter and Leeds to study my course. I'm confused on where I should go, my mum thinks Exeter is best and I did love it! But I loved Leeds and I think I'm a city girl at heart! And Leeds offer a placement year where Exeter doesn't! What's best?
Original post by King1s15
I'm looking to study psychology in September! I'm crazy about the subject and my dream is to be a clinical psychologist. I feel in love with both Exeter and Leeds to study my course. I'm confused on where I should go, my mum thinks Exeter is best and I did love it! But I loved Leeds and I think I'm a city girl at heart! And Leeds offer a placement year where Exeter doesn't! What's best?

Neither is best, it just depends on what you want. I would choose Exeter precisely because it is an area that I really like. Both offer good courses so if you think that you would have a better time at Leeds then you should pick it. I'm not sure how important the placement year will be but that kind of experience is generally very useful when it comes to finding work after uni.

Quick Reply

Latest