The Student Room Group

How many guys do you reckon average girl sleeps with during uni?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Diabolus
Lol if some guys knew what their wives have gotten up to in uni, lets just say hashtag divorcefilings

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wouldn't really want to marry a man who has slept with more than 10 women myself.
I'd guess 5ish would be an average? For the three years of uni, I think the majority of girls actually don't do 1 night stands and so only sleep with 1 or 2 people, there are people who don't have sex at all during uni and some who sleep around a fair amount and probably drag the average up
Original post by Anonymous
I wouldn't really want to marry a man who has slept with more than 10 women myself.

Why such low standards?
Reply 43
Original post by Andy98
Over 9000

Dammit! I was gonna say that.....
I don't really hang aroun with the whore/clubbing types, so can't say what the average is, but personally, most of my uni friends are in long term relationships and have only slept with 1 or 2 people during uni. All of these replies like '10 on average' are hilarious tbh.
Original post by redferry
I agree with the top bit definiteley, I recon the average is probably around 5-7. Most girls I knew at undergrad only slept with people they'd hooked up with multiple times, myself included.

Obviously some girls do have one night stands but equally some are in relationships or just shy/religious.

2 a year sounds about right. One girl I know was incredibly flirty/forward and got with absolutely everyone, but she's religious so she was still a virgin. However if you looked at her you'd have thought she was the village bike, and I don't mean that in a nasty way at all as she's my friend. Just goes to show that first impressions aren't always accurate.
Reply 46
Original post by doodle_333
I'd guess 5ish would be an average? For the three years of uni, I think the majority of girls actually don't do 1 night stands and so only sleep with 1 or 2 people, there are people who don't have sex at all during uni and some who sleep around a fair amount and probably drag the average up

Every girl who's at least average in looks gets laid at uni.

The mathematical probability of a girl who's a 5/10or above, getting laid at uni is 100%.

The only way she wont get laid is if she holds for out whatever reason (religion, waiting for the one, not ready etc)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Number she gives you
Times it by three
Add one (she's feeling guilty so she knocks one off)
Reply 48
Original post by Diabolus
Every girl who's at least average in looks gets laid at uni.

The mathematical probability of a girl who's a 5/10or above, getting laid at uni is 100%.

The only way she wont get laid is if she holds for out whatever reason (religion, waiting for the one, not ready etc)

Every person who wants to "get laid" at uni, fairly easily can, even the stereotypically unattractive guy who's a level 30 warlock on WoW :tongue:. That doesn't change what the average is likely to be though, as a lot of people just don't want to sleep around that much.
Original post by donutellme
Why such low standards?

How is that low standards? Don't care if he's had a few partners but more than 10 and he's upping his chances of exposing himself to HPV, chlamydia, herpes, HIV etc. Not attractive to me, sorry.
Original post by sr90
A lot of the girls I knew would snog anything that moved, but would rarely actually sleep with them. So if you looked at them as an outsider you'd think they were easy/promiscuous but they really weren't at all.

Tbh I can think of a lot more guys who slept around at uni.

That is so true. I used to snog all the time when I first went clubbing at 18 (the thought of that makes me physically cringe now!), but I've never had a ONS.
Original post by Anonymous
How is that low standards? Don't care if he's had a few partners but more than 10 and he's upping his chances of exposing himself to HPV, chlamydia, herpes, HIV etc. Not attractive to me, sorry.

Dont let him make you just another girl on his list. 10 is more than a few.
Am now a graduate so I can say 2; one was my best friend and the other was a boyfriend.
why does it matter? everyone is different..
Original post by Argentinababy
I'm a girl and have only slep with 10. I think 10-20 is the average.

Kinky :wink:
Original post by queen-bee
Only two for me

was it worth it?
Reply 56
Original post by Serentonin
Am now a graduate so I can say 2; one was my best friend and the other was a boyfriend.

Your best friend?

How did your relationship progress after you had sex?

They say the two things that are guaranteed to mess up a friendship are sex and money.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by urbanlocations
was it worth it?

Definitely
Reply 58
Not sure what the average tells, since there are different behaviour 'populations' depending on opportunity/attractiveness and attitude to relationships versus casual sex.

From my experience the most common group was about relationship sex with 1-3 partners, then there were girls, just like guys, struggling to get their oats at all and finally there was the more hedonistic bed notch approach brigade.
2 every month , you know how girls are lel

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending