The Student Room Group

Interview and Abaya

I have a university interview coming up and really want to wear my Abaya but I'm unsure whether it would be appropriate.

Are there any Muslim girls on here who have worn an Abaya to a university interview?
Reply 1
I havnt bc my degree is with the OU however i know some Muslim girls who have. My cousin is studying medicine and she went to her interview with her abaya and she even wears it to uni. Just wear a blazer over it to make you look smart :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by mkap
I havnt bc my degree is with the OU however i know some Muslim girls who have. My cousin is studying medicine and she went to her interview with her abaya and she even wears it to uni. Just wear a blazer over it to make you look smart :smile:

Thank you! Will do :smile:
Did she wear a plain black abaya?
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Thank you! Will do :smile:
Did she wear a plain black abaya?

she has different ones. dont worry about what other people think, just dress how you want. if girls can prance the streets half naked you can stay covered up! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by mkap
she has different ones. dont worry about what other people think, just dress how you want. if girls can prance the streets half naked you can stay covered up! :smile:

I don't feel comfortable wearing anything other than my abaya. This is very reassuring. Thank you :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending