The Student Room Group

I like two guys at the same time

Its a very weird situation, but basically I've always loved one of my exes, we are still good mates and we hang around a lot and we like each other, and he makes me feel excited about seeing him.
the second one, was my friends flatmate, I knew he started to like me and we got a long quite well but whenever I see him sometimes I just don't feel as attracted to him, but I know I do like him because of his personality, however he is incredibly childish.
Will someone help? I just feel like so confused and I don't want to mess people around :frown:
Reply 1
Sleep with both and then keep the best. :wink:

Or flip a coin.
It sounds like you like your ex more so if you're looking at potentially dating one of them, then surely you should go with him? That being said, if you've already broken up you need to understand what the reason was for the split so you're sure you can make it work. But at the end of the day, you don't need to be dating someone anyway, go out with the person you want to go out with.
Reply 3
Your ex is an ex for a reason personally would pick neither.
Reply 4
Original post by Blondie987
It sounds like you like your ex more so if you're looking at potentially dating one of them, then surely you should go with him? That being said, if you've already broken up you need to understand what the reason was for the split so you're sure you can make it work. But at the end of the day, you don't need to be dating someone anyway, go out with the person you want to go out with.

thanks! I do like my ex more, the reason we broke up because we just grew apart and suddenly we reconnected, to my surprise it was him who approached me.
I guess this other guy is younger than me and just reminds me of when I was his age and how easy it was to get caught up with someone.
But realistically it isn't going to work
You wrote criticisms of the new guy. You wrote none for your ex. That says a lot.
Reply 6
Original post by chikane
Your ex is an ex for a reason personally would pick neither.

haha you have a point
Reply 7
Original post by NathanW18
You wrote criticisms of the new guy. You wrote none for your ex. That says a lot.

my ex isn't perfect, we just never used to argue over stupid things and got over our issues years ago
Reply 8
Juggle them both until it all blows up in your face.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending