The Student Room Group

Art and Design Foundation Course

I'm interested in doing an art and design foundation course in London starting in September however was wondering where is best to do it... I've looked at both universities and colleges and so far have found the Working Mens College, Ravensbourne uni, Camberwell College of the Arts and West London College. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if these foundation courses are any good or if they could recommend any others? Thanks
Reply 1
Kingston University also has Foundation in art and design. But the deadline for September 2016 was in 2/2/2016.
Original post by Lucyroseguy
I'm interested in doing an art and design foundation course in London starting in September however was wondering where is best to do it... I've looked at both universities and colleges and so far have found the Working Mens College, Ravensbourne uni, Camberwell College of the Arts and West London College. I was wondering if anyone could tell me if these foundation courses are any good or if they could recommend any others? Thanks

Hey there Lucyroseguy,

The foundation course at Ravensbourne was great for me. It really helped me chose the course I wanted to do and everyone I know that took the foundation course really enjoyed it.

The beginning of the course was fun. You get a taste of different pathways and at the end you can choose the pathway you wish to continue with. It was good experiencing the different paths since it gave you a taste of what you might want to do as a degree.

Feel free to ask me anything

Kay

Quick Reply

Latest