The Student Room Group

I'm questioning whether for saving myself after marriage.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by channies
I would ask if I was his girlfriend

Posted from TSR Mobile

As shown here; some may ask.

None of my previous girlfriends have ever asked though.

OP- do whatever you want. If a future partner judges you for it then she isn't right for you anyway.
Reply 21
If you are religious seek forgiveness because you broke a promise

But in other terms, don't worry about it. Your girlfriend should understand if you don't talk about your previous sex life same way she won't tell you about hers. If she doesn't then it depends on how much she means to you and how much the truth means. Don't lie tho because that's adding to it.

:redface: hope this helps
Original post by Anonymous
And what would you do if he said to a hooker when he gave up on life.

I really dislike prostitution but if I liked him a lot then it wouldn't affect the relationship. I would be concerned about STDs though
Original post by channies
I really dislike prostitution but if I liked him a lot then it wouldn't affect the relationship. I would be concerned about STDs though

Got checked first time, was clean, didn't check after 2nd time but I still feel clean.
Your promise to the minister is not as important as just asking God for forgiveness. After that you should be at peace with it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
You haven't saved yourself though? There's nothing to save.
Original post by asdfaeth
Your promise to the minister is not as important as just asking God for forgiveness. After that you should be at peace with it

Posted from TSR Mobile

That actually makes a lot of sense, thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending