The Student Room Group

HELP - Struggling to manage revision time between each subject

Last week I thought I should start revising, I've been trying to go back over things we did at the start of the year and work through them , but I'm struggling with managing my time between doing revision on previous completed topics and doing current work such as homework, and looking through topics that we are currently doing. I can't balance the time I spend on revision and current workfor some reason, please help me with suggestions on ways to manage my revision time better. Thank you :smile:
use TSR's Study Planner :smile:

Do homework first thing when you get home from school, then do revision for the rest of the evenings. That's what I do usually :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey, I totally understand seeing as I myself have finally started revision.

I find that if you FaceTime/Skype a friend while working it helps, you don't necessary have to be talking to them -we talk here and there during 'breaks'

If you haven't made notes on the previous units get that done that way once those are completed you can start past papers (PRACTICE IS KEY)

To help you understand what you are currently learning during lessons read over the topic before you next lesson this helps me a lot because although I don't remember it all the words some familiar

As for homework we don't really get that much but if I do I just get them done during school frees/studies

hope this was useful :smile:
Still yet to do mine as well. There's just too much content man. You should have a calendar with the months you have left until exams. Mark the exam dates if you have an idea of when they are. Then make an estimation of how much work you need to cover and gladly get on with it before the exams.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Thank you for the replies :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest