The Student Room Group

How would you feel if your girl called you "Daddy"??

Scroll to see replies

Original post by xobeauty
Only Latinas can pull it off. It sounds creepier when a white girl says it.

Aye Papi, sientes un poco caliente?

:undefined:fan
Original post by bad_username
okay that would be hilarious but i guess there would be set times i can say it.

Just dont call him or 'it' a 'silly sausage'... :colondollar:
Foo nailed it. End of thread.
Original post by Foo.mp3

They'll change their tune sooner or later, they’re just young, and probably pandering too :u:
Element of truth in these statements I’m afraid

Foo, I generally like your posts, but this one is patronising as hell. I'm older than you and (mostly) have the maturity to go with it. I've not short on kinks but I find the "daddy" thing totally unsexy. It's not a case of "you'll grow into it"...different strokes, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
You seem well informed.
I'm chatting ****
Reply 145
Original post by IFoundWonderland

:fan:

Who's your daddy?

Spoiler

Original post by IFoundWonderland

:fan:

Never again.
Original post by Foo.mp3
Probably gonna get trolled to **** by (ageist) beta haters for contributing, as an older male, but hey-ho, here goes!

Girls will tend to find this weird (don't ask how I know that) :cute: Best to opt for something sexy/exotic like 'mami', if owt :wink:

Think perhaps we've touched on this topic before :holmes:

They'll change their tune sooner or later, they’re just young, and probably pandering too :u:

For some girls it's a huge turn on, not (usually) because they are thinking of you as literally their father but, rather, like this experienced, naturally dominant, somewhat paternalistic, older male who knows what he’s doing. A senior/authority figure, a protector, and a disciplinarian someone who keeps you on your toes, and at once fills you with nervous excitement, bordering on fear, and intense desire

Additionally, for some, the term is somewhat demonstrative of the will to mate (with this would-be father figure e.g. especially if he's 'rawr' and makes you feel all broody/like you want him to finish a certain way, shall we say) and hence ostensively pro-create (thus effectively labelling him ‘the daddy’ in waiting)

If you are dominant/paternalistic in the bedroom, and e.g. like to get physical with/discipline her a bit, from time to time (and she likes this too), then this only feeds into this 'kink'. Equally, if this sort of (e.g. dominant/disciplinarian) dynamic extends to broader aspects of your relationship then it all feeds into a broader quasi-paternal, somewhat retrosexual dynamic

This may seem (somewhat understandably) weird to those who haven’t experienced these things/are used to (young/metrosexual) boys who've been brainwashed by relentless ‘progressive’ egalitarianism into thinking that men and women are not just equal but the same/should always be treated the same and/or that they can asslick their way to sex/respect

From a male POV, it’s only a turn on with the right girl, said in the right way, and at the right time, but it's also fair to say that you haven’t lived until you’ve had a hottie get down on all-fours, look over her shoulder at you, and say: "please **** me daddy" :colondollar:

Element of truth in these statements I’m afraid

Ah, that’d be an epic comedy moment - consider that a life ambition!

Oh man. The first two or three paragraphs is how I feel about this habibi I really really like and we haven't even gotten down to business yet. :innocent:
I have called him daddy on numerous occasionally,NGL it does keep me on my toes and leaves me feeling excited and nervous,his voice is just so deep and so manly :colondollar:
Anyway I generally do not get along with beta males.
(edited 8 years ago)
that's what i expect from my daughter
Original post by kkboyk
Just dont call him or 'it' a 'silly sausage'... :colondollar:

Never!
I HATE IT when people make the word daddy sexual! Daddy is an adorable word! It's not sexual! =(

I find the idea of being called daddy an adorable thing. It's special and intimate.

I would call my girlfriend mummy if she wanted me to. <3

Calling your father daddy and your boyfriend daddy are two different things as others have said.
(edited 8 years ago)
I would love it lol
Original post by Foo.mp3
Unavoidable given the topic and comments I was responding to e.g. evaluating and explicating (unless I were to shy away from incisive realtalk, which is simply not in my nature, sorry)

My contention chiefly concerned experience, not maturity, as such. Plenty of very 'mature' individuals would find it preposterous (but then plenty such individuals would also prefer to stick to missionary, lights off) :rolleyes:

This hardly surprises me as, with respect, you strike me as an eloquent older woman (read: educated, non-working class, probable feminist) with a bit of a hangup about guys hankering after younger models

"For some girls it's a huge turn on" + wouldn't be as bold as to suggest all guys will 'grow into it' but yet to meet a guy of a certain age who would categorically state that he'd never find it hot for a girl of a certain age to call him daddy in a sexual context (but welcome any examples)

See few girls of 'student' age have had the privilege of experiencing such a situation/feelings. Presumably you can relate/attest to how, as a younger/less sexually experienced and liberated girl, you'd have found e.g. the prospect of dating significantly older guys/them asking you to call them 'daddy' pretty weird/freaky, right?

I feel so blessed to have had this experience. Not really tbh. Even tho I've only had two partners I have always been into dating older guys. But I guess if I was a complete virgin and had never dated or kissed a guy,I certainly would've probably found abit weird. I can't tell you how it feels tho! It's such a huge turn on. But for me i have to have strong feelings for the guy for him to even turn me on that way. I mean any guy can ask you to call him daddy but only the right man knows how to really make you wild for him
Original post by Foo.mp3
Unavoidable given the topic and comments I was responding to e.g. evaluating and explicating (unless I were to shy away from incisive realtalk, which is simply not in my nature, sorry)

You can be direct and incisive without bring patronising. It's a skill, dear. :tongue:

My contention chiefly concerned experience, not maturity, as such. Plenty of very 'mature' individuals would find it preposterous (but then plenty such individuals would also prefer to stick to missionary, lights off) :rolleyes:

I don't think we're disagreeing here. Sexually mature and experienced people like different things. My objection was to your implication that people who don't like the "daddy" thing are immature, prudish or inexperienced. Let me assure you I'm none of the above, and I'm sure plenty others can say the same. It's a preference and irrelevant to maturity, sexual or otherwise.

This hardly surprises me as, with respect, you strike me as an eloquent older woman (read: educated, non-working class, probable feminist) with a bit of a hangup about guys hankering after younger models

Half right; educated, working class by background and very secure in my position as a slightly older, interesting woman who gets plenty of attention without having to rely on being young and bouncy. And no, I've never identified as a feminist.

"For
some girls it's a huge turn on" + wouldn't be as bold as to suggest all guys will 'grow into it' but yet to meet a guy of a certain age who would categorically state that he'd never find it hot for a girl of a certain age to call him daddy in a sexual context (but welcome any examples)

One hell of a generalisation, but I can't speak for all guys. On the other hand, neither can you. :wink:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Your honour, I rest my case :judge:

Ditto, hence: "it’s only a turn on with the right girl, said in the right way, and at the right time"

Please free to rephrase relevant excerpts by way of demonstration of said skill (without taking the meat out of the arguments), my dear :top2:

The relevant comments only pertained to males in general, and I stand by them given what I know of the attitudes of sexually experienced (yes, relatively liberated/older) grown men, as they relate to open mindedness relating to such kinks. Where females are concerned, it was clear that I was referring only to “some” girls, hence no such implication may reasonably be inferred

Perhaps you missed queen-bee’s comment above before you posted which demonstrably nullifies this categorical proposition of yours

Not wishing to get into a debate about who/what you are when you will know far better than me but, to be clear, what you identify as =/= what you are, in essence (goes for your effective socio-economic 'class' as well as your level of broad ideological support for the equalisation of rights between the sexes)

Indeed I cannot, nor have I ever claimed to, but am perfectly entitled (and arguably well placed) to comment on broad themes, as someone who has provided advice/counsel to young men on matters relating to sex/dating/relationships numbering in the thousands and surveyed the attitudes of young people towards sex

Don't rest yet.. You can be the judge and I'm the case,daddy :sexface:

Have you found the girl you feel it's right to say to? :colondollar:
How would she feel if I called her 'mummy'.
Original post by Foo.mp3

Please free to rephrase relevant excerpts by way of demonstration of said skill (without taking the meat out of the arguments), my dear :top2:

Haha, but I can't. "You only think X because you're prudish and/or inexperienced" is condescending however you couch it.

Perhaps you missed queen-bee’s comment above before you posted which demonstrably nullifies this categorical proposition of yours

"My friend has a different preference to you, so your argument that it's about individual preference is wrong?" :erm:

Indeed I cannot, nor have I ever claimed to, but am perfectly entitled (and arguably well placed) to comment on broad themes, as someone who has provided advice/counsel to young men on matters relating to sex/dating/relationships numbering in the thousands and surveyed the attitudes of young people towards sex

Now let's not bring in qualifications and experience. A good argument should stand without, hence why I've made no reference to my own relevant background (which is fairly substantial, just for the record :tongue:).

Please forgive the abbreviation of your argument - I'm a casual TSRian these days and don't have the time for a proper debate. I'll be interested in any answer you care to post, but won't be continuing from here. See you around no doubt. :hat2:
Reply 157
Lol @ calling her mummy :lol:
Original post by Foo.mp3

Well, as climb-downs go, at least you were gracious about it. Good day :top2:

Gracious in my laziness, indeed - would have been fun though. Good day to yourself. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending