The Student Room Group

AS Geography in 3 months

I have had serious illness for the past 3 years that has put me seriously behind on my studies. I recently order a AS level Geography homeschool package and have spent a fortnight on it with decent progress.

Is it doable to finish as geography in 3 and a half months in time for the exam? I have no obligations and can study all day if I have too
Feel for you mate. I reckon if you really want it you can get a decent grade. if you revise from a decent revision guide and make detailed notes yourself. Learn from them in a few weeks. Practise all the past papers it will be fine. For aqa it is more about answering the question properly rather that having tons of knowledge.
Reply 2
If you're only doing geography then I see no reason why not if you work hard for it. There is a lot of content though so you would have to do a lot of work but three months should be enough if youre entirely focused on learning it.
Have you done GCSE? I'm doing AS Geography now and a lot of it is very similar to GCSE so it shouldn't be that bad if you have previous knowledge. If not I'm sure you can do it anyway if you put a lot of work in. Are you going to do anymore A levels or are you just doing Geography?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending