The Student Room Group

Disciplinary Hearing (Accommodation) Is it bad?

As I just received an email that I have a disciplinary hearing on next Wednesday over a incident that I have done two nights ago. I am pretty worried about the disciplinary hearing as I have been involved into two disciplinary hearings which my roommates have done a few damages which I wasn't present but had to attend to the meeting as the accommodation officer wanted all the residents in one flat to attend.

Anyway back to my disciplinary hearing (Which I will of course I admit) the disciplinary hearing was to do with inappropriate behavior. Two nights ago I went on a night out (of course I was drunk but I know that isn't a good enough excuse) As I went to another flat after leaving the nightclub which was in the same halls as me. I decided to leave and return to my flat and I had to walk a bit of distance until I was dying to urinate and decided to urinate around the side of the building as I couldn't hold it any longer. Then one of the night staff caught me and asked what I was doing etc, I then couldn't explain as I was so embarrassed about what happened. I just give him my residential card so he can write it down and report it to the accommodation officer. I apologized to him for the incident that I have caused then walked off bk to my flat. Then I received this email.

I was wondering would this cause me to be expelled or a warning, I am pretty worried and of course going to be embarrassed to explain this to the accommodation officer.
Original post by Henry659
As I just received an email that I have a disciplinary hearing on next Wednesday over a incident that I have done two nights ago. I am pretty worried about the disciplinary hearing as I have been involved into two disciplinary hearings which my roommates have done a few damages which I wasn't present but had to attend to the meeting as the accommodation officer wanted all the residents in one flat to attend.

Anyway back to my disciplinary hearing (Which I will of course I admit) the disciplinary hearing was to do with inappropriate behavior. Two nights ago I went on a night out (of course I was drunk but I know that isn't a good enough excuse) As I went to another flat after leaving the nightclub which was in the same halls as me. I decided to leave and return to my flat and I had to walk a bit of distance until I was dying to urinate and decided to urinate around the side of the building as I couldn't hold it any longer. Then one of the night staff caught me and asked what I was doing etc, I then couldn't explain as I was so embarrassed about what happened. I just give him my residential card so he can write it down and report it to the accommodation officer. I apologized to him for the incident that I have caused then walked off bk to my flat. Then I received this email.

I was wondering would this cause me to be expelled or a warning, I am pretty worried and of course going to be embarrassed to explain this to the accommodation officer.

Well as you weren't involved in the first two i would probably say you'll be fined because a warning is more if you haven't had a hearing before but kicking you out would I feel be a bit OTT if you were going round beating people up trashing rooms etc then yeah but 1 count of pissing on building no it wouldn't get you kicked out
Reply 2
They didnt give me a fine, they decided to let me off with a warning.
Original post by Henry659
They didnt give me a fine, they decided to let me off with a warning.

well that's ok then

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending