The Student Room Group

started revision too late??

Ive recently had a few mocks and in my most recent mocks i achieved BCCD im not pleased with these results as ild really like AAAA. Im studying english lit, maths economics and sociology. Ive done all of my notes for economics and sociology its just a matter of memorising a few topics and past papers now. English i think ill be able to catch up with over the half term however maths is my biggest worry because i achieved a D in that. I find c1 and c2 okay but s1 really hard. If i work really hard from now until my exams will i be able to achieve AAAA?
Original post by cathartic
Ive recently had a few mocks and in my most recent mocks i achieved BCCD im not pleased with these results as ild really like AAAA. Im studying english lit, maths economics and sociology. Ive done all of my notes for economics and sociology its just a matter of memorising a few topics and past papers now. English i think ill be able to catch up with over the half term however maths is my biggest worry because i achieved a D in that. I find c1 and c2 okay but s1 really hard. If i work really hard from now until my exams will i be able to achieve AAAA?

I never did well in my mocks, I'd always fail them or just get C's or D's. I used to put off revising so much, especially around the time of mocks. I live in Scotland and in my last year of school, I got ACD in my mocks (I studied a little bit but not too much) and then in the final exams I got AAB. I worked really hard before my exams and I'm pretty sure you'll be able to achieve your goal if you do too! Just try not to get too stressed out about it all, I found that whenever I was overly stressed I never performed as well as I could. I know it's difficult to not get worked up about things but try to relax every once and awhile!
Original post by cathartic

Definitely. You just need to make sure that from now you study hard!
Reply 3
Original post by lifefxrms
I never did well in my mocks, I'd always fail them or just get C's or D's. I used to put off revising so much, especially around the time of mocks. I live in Scotland and in my last year of school, I got ACD in my mocks (I studied a little bit but not too much) and then in the final exams I got AAB. I worked really hard before my exams and I'm pretty sure you'll be able to achieve your goal if you do too! Just try not to get too stressed out about it all, I found that whenever I was overly stressed I never performed as well as I could. I know it's difficult to not get worked up about things but try to relax every once and awhile!

How many hours would you do in a day, when did you start working through past papers and do you have any revision tips?? Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest