The Student Room Group

What should I do?

Hi guys please reply and Im sorry if it is really long.

So basically I have this ICT teacher and everyone says hes ugly but in my eyes he isnt. Im a popular, quite pretty girl and everyone talks to me. In class when a boy shouts my name, he always tells them off for talking to me which I think is a bit of jealousy.
Also whenever I walk past him and hes with the other teachers, he always stares at me the whole time I am walking past. If hes talking to anyone about something and I walk past or am in a distance, he always stares at me.
In class if i turn round, hes staring at me. He always stares at me for a long period of time and sometimes he keeps staring when I realise but other times he looks away. If he is talking to another student and I turn around, he always finishes talking to them and then just glances/looks at me.
Because I'm not very good at ICT, I get extra help some lunchtimes so he can help me catch up with the work. He doesn't offer extra help to anyone else even if they get the same grades as me in exams (which are low). He also compliments me and tells me that Im a bright girl etc. He seems to care about me more than everyone else and always smiles at me if I am smiling. I think I kinda like him because I can never stop thinking about him. What do you guys think? Do you think he likes me?
(edited 8 years ago)
No, I don't think he likes you. I think you like him so subconsciously you're twisting things to make it seem as if he likes you too.
It definitely sounds like you're overthinking it, he doesn't like you and if he did it would be incredibly inappropriate, so let it go
Original post by georgiaswift
No, I don't think he likes you. I think you like him so subconsciously you're twisting things to make it seem as if he likes you too.

couldn't agree more, OP get your head out of the clouds and get your school work done sunshine, you're probably so deluded about this schoolgirl crush, thats why you're failing in the first place, jeez
This is absolutely, so not ever going to happen ever. You are bending your obsession with this poor bloke to make it look as if he is attracted to you. Do not do anything stupid, your misinterpretation of his kind behaviour could lose him his job. Please, drop it now. It's for the best.
Thanks guys. Could you help me with ways to stop thinking about him please? Its hurting me so much inside :frown:

Quick Reply