The Student Room Group

Research topic in Informations and Computer Science

For one of my the modules in my masters degree, I have to come up with a research question for an Information and Computer Science topic. I am quite new to all of this as I came from a background in media, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a topic that would not be too complicated for a beginner like myself.

Also, is how is Information and Computer Science different to Computer Science? i assumed that it focuses more on data and systems rather than just the physical components in Computer Science

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by ewanfisher
For one of my the modules in my masters degree, I have to come up with a research question for an Information and Computer Science topic. I am quite new to all of this as I came from a background in media, so I was wondering if anyone could recommend a topic that would not be too complicated for a beginner like myself.

Also, is how is Information and Computer Science different to Computer Science? i assumed that it focuses more on data and systems rather than just the physical components in Computer Science

Thanks

The effects of Artificial intelligence on the composition of Music?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Oh cool that sounds interesting, thanks. Do you recommend books or papers I could read?
Reply 3
Original post by ewanfisher
Oh cool that sounds interesting, thanks. Do you recommend books or papers I could read?

Hmmm, I'm not sure in all honesty with you. I've simply been interested in the topic on a personal rather than academic level.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Oh I see, thanks anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending