The Student Room Group

Is it to late to get As?

So I take maths biology and chemistry

I got Bs at AS and the first half of my A2 hasn't gone great studying wise I have been depressed which had left me unmotivated and not wanting to study at all

I feel better and much more motivated now but I'm behind on a lot of work for example I hadn't made notes for Chem unit four and maths I could've practiced more

Mocks didn't go great because mum was in hospital and I didn't revise anything

Can I redeem myself now for the real things in June ?

I have four months is it to late?

I'm basically planning on doing full on revision from now I want to know if there's a chance I can smash them. Does anyone have any tips ? Especially for Chem unit four I am struggling at that also what's the best revising tip for maths? I need ABB for uni but wouldn't mind all As obviously

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi there. Sorry to hear about your depression :console:.

4 months is plenty of time to get As! I'm not sure how useful notes are for the sciences but certainly start making them if you find them helpful and practice, practice, practice! Good luck :h:.
Original post by Ohhelloloser

I got Bs at AS and the first half of my A2 hasn't gone great studying wise I have been depressed which had left me unmotivated and not wanting to study at all

I feel better and much more motivated now but I'm behind on a lot of work for example I hadn't made notes for Chem unit four and maths I could've practiced more

I'm basically planning on doing full on revision from now I want to know if there's a chance I can smash them. Does anyone have any tips ? Especially for Chem unit four I am struggling at that also what's the best revising tip for maths? I need ABB for uni but wouldn't mind all As obviously

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've only given myself 4 months, and I'm revising 4 A levels and STEP - and I'm still confident of achieving my two A*s

You'll be amazed what you can achieve if you ACTUALLY work really hard. Spend a couple days making revision plans, then stick to it - allowing for a bit of freedom whether you're more or less motivated certain days. Aim to get anywhere from 2-8 hours a day of revision (basically however much you can cope with)
Original post by Ohhelloloser

Thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

What an ironic name :wink: regarding the post :biggrin:
Nevertheless you can do this!
Reply 4
Original post by RoadtoSuccess
What an ironic name :wink: regarding the post :biggrin:
Nevertheless you can do this!

Aha that's me greeting myself😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest