The Student Room Group

Cardiff Offer Holders

Hey, I thought I would set up a thread so people who have offers from Cardiff can get to know each other. So congratulations everyone 😊😊 Are you going to confirm your offer?
Reply 1
Congrats to everyone with Cardiff offers! I most likely will be firming unless I get into a London school (:
Reply 2
Original post by Manexopi
Congrats to everyone with Cardiff offers! I most likely will be firming unless I get into a London school (:

I'm going to wait until I get a reply from all my universities but I'm really not sure where I want to go
Reply 3
Original post by Manexopi

Yeah, it's between Cardiff and QM for me
Reply 4
Original post by HumzaAsad97
Yeah, it's between Cardiff and QM for me

Definitely. I mucked up on Kings so I really don't see myself getting an offer and I really like QM so hopefully I'm in with a chance for QM but the fact that you need to get 52/60 is too scary D:

Original post by Blobfish13
I'm going to wait until I get a reply from all my universities but I'm really not sure where I want to go

Yeah, that's a smart move. I'm thinking of withdrawing my application from Bristol as I don't want an interview in March and I would rather go to Cardiff.
I think it's so weird how people who live outside of London are fascinated by London Uni's and living in London.

But a lot of people who already live in London (like myself) can't wait to move the hell out. The main reason why I didn't even put Imperial or UCL as options was because I didn't want to be anywhere near London lol
Reply 6
Anyone here looking to firm Cardiff?
Reply 7
Original post by Lawliettt
I think it's so weird how people who live outside of London are fascinated by London Uni's and living in London.

But a lot of people who already live in London (like myself) can't wait to move the hell out. The main reason why I didn't even put Imperial or UCL as options was because I didn't want to be anywhere near London lol

Any particular reason why you don't like London? Just wondering :smile:
Original post by yoda123
Any particular reason why you don't like London? Just wondering :smile:

Constant roadworks for god knows what. And traffic.

Random train cancellations.

Many crappy areas.

Everything is overpriced.

Arsenal and Tottenham existing.

Chavs... so many.

Roadmen that appear out of nowhere when it gets dark.

Lastly, if I stayed in London I'd have to stay at home for Uni. I'm not about that life. Also the area around Queens Marys is a shithole. Imperial is only 37% female. And UCL is just... -shrugs-
Reply 9
Constant roadworks for god knows what. And traffic.

Random train cancellations.

Many crappy areas.

Everything is overpriced.

Arsenal and Tottenham existing.

Chavs... so many.

Roadmen that appear out of nowhere when it gets dark.

Lastly, if I stayed in London I'd have to stay at home for Uni. I'm not about that life. Also the area around Queens Marys is a shithole. Imperial is only 37% female. And UCL is just... -shrugs-

Fair enough haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10

Lol. I live just outside of London so I would be commuting. Totally understand what you mean about London though - it's not all that pleasant of an area to live in. I agree about UCL though xD

Quick Reply

Latest