INDIA........................... ..

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Asklepios
Depends where. Go to Goa.

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SzaX5oXuLjs[/video]

How's molecular biology dude?
Reply 81
Original post by SYYAAM97
Calling me a kid yet youre the one acting all childish. Oooo they so sensitive.

Childish for exposing ignorant cretins and refusing to allow uninformed comments to go by unchallenged.....

Lol, okay. Thanks for coming.
Original post by Yawn!
Yep.

Disgusting little pr***.

There's no joke, it was sound advice.
A list of places to visit in and around India:
1) London
2) Paris
3) Istanbul
4) Athens
5) Dubai
6) Rome
7) Thailand
8) Great wall of China

Lol this.

India is a huge trash heap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 84
Original post by whirlp00l
There's no joke, it was sound advice.

Just like me saying women shouldn't go to Egypt if they value their safety is sound advice. So why throw a fit like a p****? If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Oh, and welcome to Europe by the way. Enjoy the benefits. Glad to see that boat trip you took didn't capsize like your Uncle's did. :lol:
Original post by Yawn!
Childish for exposing ignorant cretins and refusing to allow uninformed comments to go by unchallenged.....

Youre not doing yourself any favours. Stop acting like a b*tch.
Original post by Yawn!
Just like me saying women shouldn't go to Egypt if they value their safety is sound advice. So why throw a fit like a p****? If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Oh, and welcome to Europe by the way. Enjoy the benefits. Glad to see that boat trip you took didn't capsize like your Uncle's did. :lol:

How many times do you need to be told to stick to the threads topic? And you're the one throwing a fit and getting worked up :lol:

There aren't any Egyptian migrants :lol: and funny coming from someone who was colonised by the same people for 200 years LOOOOOOL.
Original post by Diabolus
Lol this.

India is a huge trash heap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup, more than half of Indians don't have a toilet do they **** on the streets. It's an open toilet, you breathe in excrement.
Reply 88
Youre not doing yourself any favours. Stop acting like a b*tch.

Lol, what? Who said I was in it to do myself favours? I'm just giving it back to losers who dish it out, and they're crying like p***ies because of it. :lol:
Reply 89
How many times do you need to be told to stick to the threads topic? And you're the one throwing a fit and getting worked up :lol:

There aren't any Egyptian migrants :lol:
and funny coming from someone who was colonised by the same people for 200 years LOOOOOOL.

You're as informed about Egyptian migrants as you are India. You were saying?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34288448

At least India doesn't get its ass kicked by a tiny little state like Israel. :lol: :lol: :lol/
Original post by Yawn!
Lol, what? Who said I was in it to do myself favours? I'm just giving it back to losers who dish it out, and they're crying like p***ies because of it. :lol:

Your replies are so dead, all of them in this thread. Youre not a good representaion of Indians either. Stfu and go back to whatever shanty town you came from.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Yawn!
You're as informed about Egyptian migrants as you are India. You were saying?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-34288448

At least India doesn't get its ass kicked by a tiny little state like Israel. :lol: :lol: :lol/

Very tiny percentage compared to Syrians.

LOL, losing 1 war is exponentially better than being slaves for 200 years. How thick do you have to be to not realise this :rofl:
@MevMev sort your compatriots out. They cant seem to take a joke.
Reply 93
Youre replies are so dead, all of them in this thread. Youre not a good representaion of Indians either. Stfu and go back to whatever shanty town you came from.

Lol, well maybe to you I'm not a good representation because all the other 'Indians' on TSR have decided to run away and not stick up for the country they are apparently fond of (when it suits them to be). But I am going take on the little fools who make disgusting and offensive comments about a nation they know nothing about (making jokes about a gang rape, really?).

And you'll have to forgive me if I don't give a s*** about your opinion. I'm not pakistani, I don't put arabs on a pedestal. Personally I think India should lob a few nukes over there and do the world a favour.
Bring your own toilet paper and dont order a steak.
Original post by Diabolus
Yh I'm sure there are beautiful places in India.

Shame 95% of it is dirty, filthy and poverty stricken. Modern day India is like England in the Middle Ages during the Black Plague.

Go to India?!?...no thanks jeff

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done for stating the obvious hence why it's a third world country. Of course there's gonna be areas exposed to both poverty and filth.

No one told you to visit India in the first place.

Regardless, I've explored many places in India and imo it's still a beautiful country.
Reply 96
Very tiny percentage compared to Syrians.

LOL, losing 1 war is exponentially better than being slaves for 200 years. How thick do you have to be to not realise this :rofl:

The guy who can't remember he made disgusting jokes about gang rapes, calling other people thick....that's amusing.

But you said there were no Egyptian refugees? So it's changed to tiny percentage has it? :lol:

Colonisation ended over 60 years ago, lol. Are you people still harping on that? Bahaha? The UK is hardly in a position to take India today. Yet Israel has kicked Egypt's ass (even when it had help from other Arab nations) on several occasions, and could do so now, if they wished.

Face it Egypt is a weak, little, nobody nation that is only good for flooding Europe with migrants to take benefits and sexually molest European women.
Original post by Anonymous
You are such a khusra...

I wish I knew you. I'd slap you with my chappal.

That isn't funny. :colonhash:

Original post by Yawn!
Bahahaha.

Not funny at all. :colonhash:
Original post by Yawn!
Lol, well maybe to you I'm not a good representation because all the other 'Indians' on TSR have decided to run away and not stick up for the country they are apparently fond of (when it suits them to be). But I am going take on the little fools who make disgusting and offensive comments about a nation they know nothing about (making jokes about a gang rape, really?).

And you'll have to forgive me if I don't give a s*** about your opinion. I'm not pakistani, I don't put arabs on a pedestal. Personally I think India should lob a few nukes over there and do the world a favour.

Erm when did i mention gang rapes? Now youre resorting to lying, shame on you. And nothing in my comment was in the slightest bit offensive, i never mocked gang rapes, indian culture or indian people. Get your head out of your butt hole.

And fyi there are millions of indians in the Arab world. Not vice versa. Your economy would be dead if it wasnt for all those immigrants sending Arab (and European) money back home. Grow up kiddo. You played yourself. And lol. As if your nukes would reach us. America, Russia, China and Pakistan would turn you into dust the moment you start getting brave.
Original post by yawn!
childish for exposing ignorant cretins and refusing to allow uninformed comments to go by unchallenged.....

white knights of the internet. ..unite!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending