The Student Room Group

Throwaway time! What's your secret that could literally ruin your life if it got out?

See title...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah bc if someone had that sorta secret they'd definitely share it on a public forum

(in b4 below replies prove me wrong)
If you had such a secret, you probably aren't going to post it on a tsr thread...

Edit: You beat me to it, Alexion
I would post it but then..

Spoiler

I once stole a can of Dr pepper from Tesco
No secrets.
Reply 6
Original post by theOldBean
If you had such a secret, you probably aren't going to post it on a tsr thread...

Edit: You beat me to it, Alexion

Heheh :ninja:
I'm a compulsive Facebook/Twitter stalker.
I think Nirvana and The Beatles are highly overrated.
Original post by Zargabaath

Actually agree with you. The Pixies > Nirvana. And The Beatles are great, I like some of their songs (favourite album is Rubber Soul, well that and 'The Best of The Beatles :wink:) but they are so highly regarded that when you delve into their discog, you listen and you're like "oh, is that it? There is much better stuff out there" (same with The Smiths as well), no way are The Beatles the greatest band ever. Respect the influence though.
Now, that would be telling :wink:
Original post by Wilfred Little
Actually agree with you. The Pixies > Nirvana. And The Beatles are great, I like some of their songs (favourite album is Rubber Soul, well that and 'The Best of The Beatles :wink:) but they are so highly regarded that when you delve into their discog, you listen and you're like "oh, is that it? There is much better stuff out there" (same with The Smiths as well), no way are The Beatles the greatest band ever. Respect the influence though.

yep this is exactly what i think. i like the music of both bands, i just think they're over hyped

Too true!
I have a pretty religious friend and I don't know how she'd react to me being gay, I think that's my biggest secret of the moment tbh
Original post by Blondie987
I have a pretty religious friend and I don't know how she'd react to me being gay, I think that's my biggest secret of the moment tbh

if shes going to react badly to something that trivial she is a pretty crap friend and you deserve better
if shes going to react badly to something that trivial she is a pretty crap friend and you deserve better

It's not that I actually think she'd not want to be friends with me anymore and I definitely think she's become more liberal since school but while the vast majority of my friends and family have no problem with it, she's one of the people that honestly could go either way so I'm kind of tiptoeing around it, she lives in another city at the moment anyway so it's not like I have to hide anything but it's a potentially tricky situation, especially as she's one of my closest friends
(edited 8 years ago)
I think it would really change my life if everyone found out I was actually a girl

Spoiler

Nirvana especially is 15 year old American scene kids who've heard SLTS circlejerking over how great they are. Smfh.
I steal titles from ask reddit and post it on TSR for dank reps
Original post by jambojim97
I'm a compulsive Facebook/Twitter stalker.

Same

Quick Reply

Latest