The Student Room Group

was you really bothered about loosing your virginity?

and who you lost it to? why/why not?

Scroll to see replies

I'm more bothered by your grammar lol but seriously, I mean yes I was bothered but at the same time it's not a big deal. I mean at the time I was very happy with my choice of person, I mean now I wouldn't but I don't think current opinions should erase what we felt in the past, just that they should stay in the past.
Reply 2
No fam, i ain't lost it yet
Meh, it's not like I lost something very important :mmm: I lost it to a guy that I met through another guy whom I met online. I was young then and it just happened that this guy was from same town as me and I was curious to try it :colone:
Reply 4
No
Haven't lost my virginity yet but would probably lose it to my husband:h:

And no I won't be bothered about it. Losing it to the person who you are emotionally attached with is dream of mine:colondollar:
Wasn't at all bothered, in fact I was closing in on age 17 and just wanted to get rid of the V plates.
The first time is awkward.. well it was for me... Idk why.

NOW LET ME GET SOME YORKSHIRE TEA DOWN ME LADZ
Reply 8
Original post by BrokenLife
Haven't lost my virginity yet but would probably lose it to my husband:h:

And no I won't be bothered about it. Losing it to the person who you are emotionally attached with is dream of mine:colondollar:

Respect. :wink:
Reply 9
*WERE you bothered about LOSING....

Nope, just happened naturally at 15.
Original post by stefano865
Respect. :wink:

Aw thank you:h:
Aw thank you:h:

So you will only lose it to a guy you have a great connection with.

What if you can't find this guy.

How long would you wait? Out of interest. :tongue:
So you will only lose it to a guy you have a great connection with.

What if you can't find this guy.

How long would you wait? Out of interest. :tongue:

Yes. I need to connect with the guy before I have sex with him.

I've craved for love, respect, care and understanding for 21 years of my life and so I'm now used to not getting that. Hence, I'll wait whole my life for this guy who provides me all that. I don't want to be product for any man. I want to connect with him and I want him to connect with me. If this happens, sex would be my priority. Trust me.:h:
Yes. I need to connect with the guy before I have sex with him.

I've craved for love, respect, care and understanding for 21 years of my life and so I'm now used to not getting that. Hence, I'll wait whole my life for this guy who provides me all that. I don't want to be product for any man. I want to connect with him and I want him to connect with me. If this happens, sex would be my priority. Trust me.:h:

Expected you to be younger for some reason. :tongue:

So you have already done a fair bit of waiting.

I'm also 21. My experiences so far have been somewhere between ok and pretty good. Nothing special.

I am looking forward to sex with a woman I actually love. I have never loved anyone. Perhaps in the future. :wink:
Yes
Expected you to be younger for some reason. :tongue:

So you have already done a fair bit of waiting.

I'm also 21. My experiences so far have been somewhere between ok and pretty good. Nothing special.

I am looking forward to sex with a woman I actually love. I have never loved anyone. Perhaps in the future. :wink:

Lol really? What made you think I was younger? I think my posts are reasonable for my age tbh :biggrin:

The thing is I come from a broken home and so for my being in relationship of girlfriend/boyfriend wasn't something that I thought about as I was and still am too occupied by family issues.

But yes I see myself as a growing woman now who needs to settle down at some point of her life and find true love. I'm so up to give that to my man but I've never met a man who wants to actually understand you and then have sexual relations.

Sex is crucial but not more than understanding.

Woah. that statement that you have never loved anyone is a bit errm..shocking because I would never be with anyone if I didn't love them. Not trying be rude:redface:
I didn't really care.

I lost it to my maths teacher.

I slept with 5 teachers when I was at school.
It meant a lot to me in the sense that I wanted it to be meaningful and with someone I loved.
I have taken four virginities. For some girls it was a huge life changing experience and for others it was "Meh that hurt a little, gonna go get some food now".
Lol really? What made you think I was younger? I think my posts are reasonable for my age tbh :biggrin:

The thing is I come from a broken home and so for my being in relationship of girlfriend/boyfriend wasn't something that I thought about as I was and still am too occupied by family issues.

But yes I see myself as a growing woman now who needs to settle down at some point of her life and find true love. I'm so up to give that to my man but I've never met a man who wants to actually understand you and then have sexual relations.

Sex is crucial but not more than understanding.

Woah. that statement that you have never loved anyone is a bit errm..shocking because I would never be with anyone if I didn't love them. Not trying be rude:redface:

Yep. Your posts are probably more mature than the average 21 year old. :smile:

I guess the average age for losing your virginity is about 16 I think. That is why I thought you were younger.

I have never had a 'proper' girlfriend.

I think not loving a girlfriend is not a problem. Providing neither of you see a long-term future. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest