The Student Room Group
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website

University of essex, the most boooooring uni on earth?

Seriously this place is dead, anyone else agree?
Hi,
I study at the University of Essex and don't find it boring, I really enjoy it.

What campus are you at?

Natalie.
University of Essex
University of Essex
Colchester
Visit website
Hi there Natalie, sorry for the late reply, I'm on the Colchester campus, how about you?
:frown: so sorry you feel this way. I'm at colchester campus too and I love it here! Have you joined any sports or societies or do you work for the uni/su?
I'm not in any societies atm but I work as a visit day ambassador
Oh same! I find that sports teams and societies are really great for "avoiding boredom" and if you join the right ones you'll find lots of like minded people and you get to do social activities together! Plus there's always loads of stuff going off on campus - even if your not into sub zero there are lots of other venues like cine10, top bar, su bar etc. :smile: hope this helps
Reply 6
Aren't you all just having sex all the time.

Surprised you have time to feel bored. :tongue:
Original post by shannon.rose
Oh same! I find that sports teams and societies are really great for "avoiding boredom" and if you join the right ones you'll find lots of like minded people and you get to do social activities together! Plus there's always loads of stuff going off on campus - even if your not into sub zero there are lots of other venues like cine10, top bar, su bar etc. :smile: hope this helps

Tbh I've never tried the teams but the way you've described it, it sounds really good I'll give the, a go next thanks for the info 😀
i'm at Essex too, I felt the same until I started pole dancing and now I love it!
Reply 9
Original post by inferiorbeing
i'm at Essex too, I felt the same until I started pole dancing and now I love it!

Pole dancing can solve any problem. :sexface:
Original post by blackstar101204
Hi there Natalie, sorry for the late reply, I'm on the Colchester campus, how about you?

Sorry for taking ages to reply!
I'm at Colchester campus too. I agree with what Shannon said :smile:
Also you could go to the free Just Play sport sessions as you can just drop in to most of them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending