The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

International Events Management with Arts and Entertainment

Hi, Sheffield Hallam is my top choice for uni and I'm just wondering where the best accommodation is? I've been looking at The Forge but I don't want to be there on my own with students on other courses. Thanks!! :smile:
Original post by lozzahpop
Hi, Sheffield Hallam is my top choice for uni and I'm just wondering where the best accommodation is? I've been looking at The Forge but I don't want to be there on my own with students on other courses. Thanks!! :smile:

Hey lozzahpop!

The Forge is one of our most popular accommodation places. It holds around 1000 students and is a great place to stay while you study at Hallam. It's in a great location, with an Aldi supermarket next door, a Sainsburys local, Waitrose and lots of independent food shops on the same street. It's a 10 minute walk to City campus and about 15 minutes to Collegiate campus.

You mentioned that you don't want to be there on your own, but The Forge flats are for five/six people, and like all our accommodation, is available for students on a range of different courses so you'd definitely not be alone.

However, we have lots and lots of accommodation in walking distance to both campuses and of a really great quality so you'll be sure to find somewhere you love with lots of student shops, cafes, bars and restaurants in the area.

If you have any further questions or queries, feel free to ask us or send us a message if you'd prefer.

Laura
(Official Hallam rep)
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending