The Student Room Group

AQA AS Government and Politics - Revision Help

Does anyone have concise but detailed revision notes for the entirety of AS (particularly Governing Modern Britain)? I have found some revision notes, but they're not detailed enough, and the textbook is too long-winded to make notes from. Any help would be appreciated!
How do you want to learn the content without doing some work?

Just make your own notes slowly and you'll remember far more
Original post by popcornjpg
How do you want to learn the content without doing some work?

Just make your own notes slowly and you'll remember far more

Ideally I would be, but I don't understand my teacher's notes, and he only started teaching the course for the second unit so I have half of the AS content missing.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, I meant, just make notes from the textbook. That's what I've done - first made notes from the textbook, then digitized everything. It is a lot of work but really worth the time, you will have no issues remembering most of it.
Original post by popcornjpg
Well, I meant, just make notes from the textbook. That's what I've done - first made notes from the textbook, then digitized everything. It is a lot of work but really worth the time, you will have no issues remembering most of it.

Thanks - I've tried making notes from the textbook but it's too long-winded, which is why I was looking for something more easily understandable. I could ask my teacher, but I don't think he'd know what's relevant and what's not in the textbook as he's never taught the course before.
I just don't think there's another way honestly, especially if you want a strong A. You could always look at the specification to see what information you need and go from there.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending