The Student Room Group

What to do?

Long story short:

Was dating this girl a while, things started getting good between us and then I got a good career opportunity that required me to move 2hrs away for 6 months.

She was texting me loads after I told her, more than ever and then just before I moved she started ignoring me and it became very hard to get conversation out of her. Met up with her at Christmas as she was really keen to see me, had a great time and it was like I'd never been away. Immediately after it became like drawing blood from a stone talking to her.

I finally get a short conversation out of her where she wants to do something when I next visit so I try and arrange something. She tells me she's busy but will try and sort something so we can do something and will get back to me. I don't hear from her but she's content liking things on my social media.

I really like her and want to make something work between us but I have no idea what to do. I want to speak to her face to face to find out what's going on but she's making that quite difficult. Do I resign myself to having to text her instead? If so how do I tackle it without it sounding like I am angry with her?
If she was interested she'd make an effort but she keeps saying she's busy. You've left the ball in her court now but she isn't interested. Leave it and find someone who cares about you like you do about them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending