The Student Room Group

when did TSR become a dating site?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yaa dunno my g
Yeah but you "roast" on a good day, really we all know you love to obliterate and eradicate Muslims.

Savage.

No, I don't.
I've dated several girls of TSR
Reply 42
Original post by shawtyb
i met my boyf online and were really good together but the realtionsheep built up, not straight up "do you have a boyf"

Yeah that sounds reasonable, like I said jumping in without knowing someone is a little sad, but I don't imagine their self esteem would be done any favours so I'd probably just be nice about it, starting a thread about it is a little insensitive, although I'm sure that's not your intent. :p:
Reply 43
Original post by holmes221
I've dated several girls of TSR

thats ool but its the way he was so blunt and thirsty
Reply 44
Original post by Sae.HH
Yeah that sounds reasonable, like I said jumping in without knowing someone is a little sad, but I don't imagine their self esteem would be done any favours so I'd probably just be nice about it, starting a thread about it is a little insensitive, although I'm sure that's not your intent. :p:

his been on here since last year so im sure hes seen what the site is like but it might be the kick up the arse he needs to realise his TOO blunt :smile:
gotta be cruel to be kind
Reply 45
Original post by shawtyb
his been on here since last year so im sure hes seen what the site is like but it might be the kick up the arse he needs to realise his TOO blunt :smile:
gotta be cruel to be kind

Haha fair enough, it's completely up to you being on the receiving end. :p: I hope he wasn't perverted at least.
Original post by shawtyb
seriously its weird, he barely struck up a convo!

it was " hey" then " my names xxxxx" and then "have u got a boyf"

i also ask if a girl has a boyfriend or not but thats because i feel free if she is single maybe he had any reason like that?
Reply 47
Original post by Sae.HH
Haha fair enough, it's completely up to you being on the receiving end. :p: I hope he wasn't perverted at least.

nope nothing like that :smile:

Original post by iamfurqan
i also ask if a girl has a boyfriend or not but thats because i feel free if she is single maybe he had any reason like that?

i hadnt spoken to him before he sent the message.
not even on forums
Original post by shawtyb
thats ool but its the way he was so blunt and thirsty

Um
I agree, is a bit weird.l if its full on "you single?". But if friendships blossom and all that, then yeah, people can do what they want
Reply 50
Original post by ATLHustler
I agree, is a bit weird.l if its full on "you single?". But if friendships blossom and all that, then yeah, people can do what they want

yea this was literally "you got a bf?"
Original post by shawtyb
yea this was literally "you got a bf?"

Actually hilarious lmao
Reply 52
Original post by ATLHustler
Actually hilarious lmao

he could have at least shown interest in a friendship before hand haha
the cheek of it
no idea, i get a few messages too but i just ignore them lol
Reply 55
Original post by maryamzahid
no idea, i get a few messages too but i just ignore them lol

pink llama!!!!! <3
I don't get very many messages like that, but the ones I do get once in a blue moon I just ignore.
If you have a group of males and a group of females in one place, there are bound to be occurrences of people becoming attracted to one another.
Original post by Cremated_Spatula

What kind of an abomination were they trying to create?

This killed me :lol: :lol:
Original post by Smack
All you people getting PMs asking for sex...

I only get PMs asking for advice.

I don't get PMs period :l

Quick Reply

Latest