The Student Room Group

Why do girls go out to bars with their mums

Why do girls go out to bars with their mums?
Mutton needs love too.
Reply 2
Original post by holmes221

they do? i havent.
i went out to a bar last night with my boyfriend and 2 of my mates.
never been out drinking with my mum before
They enjoy going to bars and they enjoy spending time with their mums?
They are Peter Pan mums :smile:
Reply 5
I go with mine as I enjoy going out with her. I went to a pole dancing club with her once, which was actually a good night.
If girls go to bars to meet people to date, having a mum there is a good person to judge who would be good son-in-law material.
Reply 7
people do that? i cannot imagine other guys hitting on my mum. awks...
Reply 8
Original post by Foo.mp3
Female bonding
Sheltered girls
Wild mums

My money's on her being a MILF :mmm:

I hate that word so much, the definition is just gross :frown:
But yeah she's beautiful, really thankful for inheriting her aesthetic genes :u:
More likely the very simple reason is they want to have a fun night with their mum....

I've found as I've got older me and my parents have done more and more random activites. Me and my dad (or mum on occasion) quite often go the pub and get a bit slaughtered. I know one girl who loves going out with her mum because A) She gets hit on less and B) Because her mum is a right laugh and C) She can tease her mum about her behaviour for the next few weeks!
Reply 10
Maybe trying to set their mum up with someone
I go out drinking with my mum because she's a good laugh and I enjoy her company. Neither of us are out on the pull anyway so its not like either of us are trying to impress guys, we are just out for a laugh. Plus, she pays for my drinks :wink: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by holmes221

the most awkward thing have ever heard.
um...has OP been watching Hotter Than My Daughter recently?
probs trying to get mum laid - god knows she needs it
Reply 15
Maybe the girls friend just looks like an older women.
wow their mums must be so young! I have seen this once before it is kind of weird seeing a forty year old women in a club
They usually tend to be sloots. As a teenager if I was drunk in a club with no money left to get home, finding a girl out with her mom always worked because you have the daughter's attraction plus the mom's mothering instinct kicking in, so you'll get a place to stay and/or a lift home every time.

Quick Reply

Latest