The Student Room Group

Transport Economics help

Hey, I have paid for resit for the transport paper for 2016. As I did badly in last years exam I want to know which topics I did badly in however I dont have the questions on hand. I was hoping perhaps if anyone had the paper, or know the questions that came up. Greatly appreciate your time, thank you
Original post by OliverQueenYHFTC
Hey, I have paid for resit for the transport paper for 2016. As I did badly in last years exam I want to know which topics I did badly in however I dont have the questions on hand. I was hoping perhaps if anyone had the paper, or know the questions that came up. Greatly appreciate your time, thank you

The paper from last year is usually used as a mock exam. It wouldn't be ideal to be posting a link to the paper or sharing it at this time. even if you got the paper you would need to see your original script as well as someone else with knowledge of the marking to indicate why you didn't do as well in some questions.
Thank you again for replying back :smile: I have a tutor with me who is able to go through the paper with me so that won't be a problem in terms of finding out where I went wrong.
Those resiting the unit such as myself have already done the mock exam on Jan 7th, we did the a 2012 paper and I got a high B in it.
Original post by OliverQueenYHFTC
Thank you again for replying back :smile: I have a tutor with me who is able to go through the paper with me so that won't be a problem in terms of finding out where I went wrong.

There is a website called interchange to obtain past papers from OCR. Your tutor should be able to get access to it.
Reply 5
Hey if anyone wants to meet up in London in say a group of about 10-15 of us and discuss as all the possible questions for f585 in person let me know. It will definitely boost our understanding of the whole thing, more than just sitting their on your own trying to figure stuff out for yourself!! Basically we all bring our laptops and F585 materials, write the challenging questions as the heading and literally simultaneously discuss the questions and type the answers up that we give as a group, use it as revision and we will inevitably smash the exam with ease. Who ever that is up, message me and I'll create a Whatsapp group and we'll sort something out!

Quick Reply

Latest