The Student Room Group

Help! How do I get dog poop off my fiancee's wedding dress?

Tonight was a complete disaster. I was eating pizza and watching a movie with my wife. Suddenly my stomach began to rumble and I quickly got up. I was halfway to the bathroom when I froze. I knew if I moved just one inch, the dog would leak.

I had only one obstacle, my wife's wedding dress, which she took out of the closet where it has hung since we were going to get married in 3 days. She was afraid something bad might happen to it and so she was going to have it preserved and boxed.

You can likely see where I am going with this. I started to drop my sweat pants and undies as I inched my way to the toilet. Then suddenly and without warning...the dog popped. I can't even explain it, but the dog may have suddenly lost bowel control. Diarrhea exploded everywhere and I just ran right to the toilet.

After I cleaned up the bathroom and showered I knew I needed to check out the damage in the hallway. That's when I saw the dress, which now had a runny poop stain about the size of a Frisbee. I cleaned the hallway, and tried cleaning the dress. So far I have used dawn and water, that didn't work. I was thinking about laundry detergent but am worried I might ruin the dress.

Is this something a dry cleaner can clean? I need to resolve this asap. I told my wife I put the dress in its bag (which I did), and in the back of our car. Please help me

Scroll to see replies

Oh my lawd. You should have just **** on yourself rather than dropping your pants before getting to the toilet.
I get you now re :lol: at anon relationship threads Plantagenet. :yes:
Omg take it to a laundrette
Sorry. But when you say dog poop, do you actually mean dog poop, or your poop?
Reply 5
Original post by Kholmes1
Sorry. But when you say dog poop, do you actually mean dog poop, or your poop?

the dog did it.
Reply 6
It's not even midnight ffs.
You don't.
You get her a new wedding dress :colonhash:
Reply 8
can't work out whether joking or not.. :K:
Does PRSOM work for whichever user it is behind the anon or is it because I've repped a different anonymous 1 today? Tagging SeanFM because you might know.....
Original post by Anonymous

I had only one obstacle, my wife's wedding dress, which she took out of the closet where it has hung since we were going to get married in 3 days. She was afraid something bad might happen to it and so she was going to have it preserved and boxed.

Don't call her 'wife' prematurely, she has yet to see the dress and call it off.
Original post by Anonymous
the dog did it.

Okay.. we don't suspect you or anything like that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Go to a dry cleaners ASAP :s-smilie:
spit on it, your saliva will break it down
Original post by SeanFM
I've suspected (and tested) that PRSOM and Anonymous have nothing to do with who the poster behind it is and whether you've repped them.

Textbooks and skills from you :rofl:
Reply 15
this is so freaking damn hilarious :rofl:

OP is the same person who posted the thread where he caught his 'girlfriend' (not wife) picking her nose
Original post by kantdothis
Don't call her 'wife' prematurely, she has yet to see the dress and call it off.

I Kant rep you. :frown:
lick it off
Original post by Ethereal World
I Kant rep you. :frown:

I Kant believe it.

Have mine instead.
Original post by kantdothis
I Kant believe it.

Have mine instead.

Came back to rep you. You deserve it. I also Lolled hard at your TSR Crush post about 'he's always online at the same time as me' when you were talking about yourself.... :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending