The Student Room Group

Four months left and I'm panicking help ?

Literally I haven't don't no where near the work I should have to attain As however I have some of bio notes done but if I do intense revision now like tru to complete notes for March and past papers after can I get an A I really need someone to calm me the F down😭😑 before I wasn't motivated because I was suffering severe depression and mum was ill however now I'm feeling better I need tips on what I can do in the next four month that will get me top grades

I take maths biology and chemistry and have Bs in AS for them however I'm resitting four AS modules to😶

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
I know dude 😭 what are you planning on doing

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
I need ABB for optom😑 struggling lol what's your plan for revision

Posted from TSR Mobile
You can do it.
Spend a week or two reading through a revision guide for each of your subjects. Once you feel you understand it, focus on practice papers. You've got time, I promise you. Do practice papers from other exam boards too (use physicsandmathstutor.com, they have chemistry and biology questions by topic). Learn to answer things in an exam-style way, mark your work, know where and how to improve. You don't have to do the paper in one go right now. Answer things in timed-conditions a month before the exams.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending