The Student Room Group

What's in your wallet?

Out of curiosity, what do you carry around with you?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
id, bank card, lipstick (bag)
Air image.gif
10 gp
Reply 4
Original post by shawtyb
id, bank card, lipstick (bag)

Yup sorry my bad for putting wallet, shoulda been more inclusive :smile:
Reply 5
Money, nandos card, bank card, ID, pic of me mum and bro, pic of me and gf
£5, coppers, condom, debit cards, IDs
Oyster, superdrug card, vue cinema card and £20.
Preferably? I'd rather have ALL plastic. In reality there's a few stuff in there that needs clearing out and a couple of tickets I need to take a photo off for expenses
Some coins, notes, provisional license, bank card
Reply 10
Original post by The_Internet
Preferably? I'd rather have ALL plastic. In reality there's a few stuff in there that needs clearing out and a couple of tickets I need to take a photo off for expenses

Yeah I'm the same, I rarely, if ever, carry cash.
Debit cards, credit card, driving license, donor cards, travel card, uni ID (expired but still good for a free mc donalds cheeseburger), condom and a train ticket (for emergency roach).

And every now and again some money.
(edited 8 years ago)
Too much stuff.
(edited 8 years ago)
subway card
bank card
clubcard
nectar card
a check i need to cash
a million old turkish lira
a couple of silver coins (american and asian)
I don't carry a wallet :O :redface: :redface: :redface:
driving license
debit card
£50
discount card
multi-tool
I'll play!
I carry two wallets
In the first (the main one, it's a smallish coin purse) I have: my driving license in the outer pocket (so I can show my ID easily and always find it), Co-op card, credit card, Nectar card, debit card, uni coffee shop stamp card, NUS card, pasty shop stamp card, Waterstones card, Waterstones stamp card, Waterstones cafe stamp card, myWaitrose card, SU Starbucks stamp card, M&S vouchers, Active Kids voucher, Paperchase card, La Tasca card, Love2Shop voucher, Waitrose giftcard, Boots card, a couple of receipts and coupons, and 10.25 in cash
In the second (basic coin purse) Ihave overflow cards and stamps etc.

And I have a pass case thing in my coat pocket with uni ID, bus pass, Oyster card, and McDonald's vouchers in
Original post by darbyj
Out of curiosity, what do you carry around with you?

Credit debit cash Id and loyalty cards

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bank card, credit card, bus pass, loyalty cards, someones' business cards, receipts and a bit of money.
Debit card, cash, and ID.

Quick Reply